Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF Squonk Kit Review by SessionDrummer

Can you please try rubbing the battery contacts with a pencil eraser? I brought 2 of my mods back to life using this technique.
But if it is the fire button issue, then ignore what I said above.

3 Likes

I tried 7 different batteries that all work in other mods. The fire button is just junk. I read on reddit someone needed to replace the board. And im not buying another board thats for sure. Right now im just fed up. I should just bout another topside dual. I hate it being heavy but wouldnt have issues i feel like i got robbed.

3 Likes

You got two choices put a dna chip in it or buy the empire squonk then when it buggers up u can change the chip. Or thirdly try an-up date see if that works

4 Likes

Ill try plugging it and see what happens but after seeing everyone talk about fire button deaths on newer lost vapes im pretty sure the board need to be rplaced. Not really acceptable on 4 months of use. The replacement bottle are still working and no signs of issues but i cant fking use one lmfao i will not buy a lost vape product again :man_shrugging:t2::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Reading warranty on lost vape the quest line only gets 3 months warranty fml lmfao

3 Likes

Cant find a update for it so oh well

3 Likes

As I say the dna 100 or 75c should fit if your up for the repair should be fairly easy

3 Likes

I just dont want to spend anymore money on this thing. I should have just bought another topside dual. If support decides to send me one for free then ill put it in. If not ill just give it away and someone can spend the money on it. Im just not going to.

3 Likes

Do you live in the uk? If you do and they dont send me it for free ill give you the mod

3 Likes

I’m in the uk but I’ve got one and hate it with a passion,mod maker have the 75c for £40 if your any good with a soldering iron your on a winner but thanks for the offer

4 Likes

See thats the problem spend £40 then im it for 80 oh there is another topside dual :joy::joy::joy: sincae i got the bottles its been great until i woke up and reached to find it lifeless :joy::joy: i swear i should have just bought the dovpo pump squonk with exposed battery. I would have had better luck

3 Likes

My first ever DNA mod was a lost vape drone dna250c squonk mod. Worst mod I have ever had. Leaked and the finish was crap on it. The leaking was a known issue apparently but they never cared when I reached out to them. I still use their normal single 21700 mods but will never get a squonk or a high end one from them again.

6 Likes

Must admit my top side is dam good I’ve got the carbon one does all ya want never had a problem but I don’t use it all the time my geek vape squonk whet Butt up that’s why I went mech no more probs

4 Likes

Vaping 101 have the topside £57 job done

4 Likes

Once the other centaurus dies im just going to buy another god damn shame honestly but i will never buy lost vape again. Im good

5 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear this mate. Is there a factory reset option on it that you could try and have you cleaned all of the contacts including the 510? Sorry for stating the obvious but I thought it was worth a shot.

4 Likes

I have tried everything without the fire button cant even power it off did a reset did nothing cant believe i got so little time on a mod. Shady asf they are

3 Likes

After a look around I noticed that it often happens after charging the battery in the mod, one bloke took his to bits and re-soldered a new fire button on but the problem persisted proving that the problem is with the board. It’s a bloody shame as they are solid mods and although I don’t own the BF I have a few of their other mods and kits, now I’m waiting for something to go wrong with mine.:slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Yeah i never charge batteries in them because the port is only really there for updates. But no doubt there is a issue with the board absolute shit design now i see why they only give a shit 3 month warranty on this shit quest chip. That tells me they know there are known issues. Just shady to 6 months on the other 3 on quest

4 Likes

Were there ever ANY updates? Just wondering.

4 Likes