Made a lot of changes to flavor names

ā€œFW loopā€ is Fruit Rings (FW). Not related to Apple Jacks.

Fixed.
I just entered ā€œFWā€ as the search term. Then sorted alphabetically and slid down the list. Took a minute tho :sunglasses:

BTW Mountain Dew Type or whatever the fuck it is should be Citrus Soda also.

8 Likes

Youā€™re the man TZ. Thank you for the good tip.:metal:

7 Likes

Crazy right. I come across some entries in Spanish and Italian too. Those I can translate and get the correct flavorā€¦but the ones in Korean and Chinese I canā€™t touch lmao

4 Likes

Ha. Yeah, Google Translate wonā€™t touch them either! :thinking:

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t me - Iā€™ve been rocking hard at COPENHELL 2022 for the past 4 days :slight_smile: I am soooooo wasted.

I will have a look at it later or tomorrow - I still have a backup database running, so I might be able to rescue a bunch of them if Iā€™m lucky :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Tell the dupe fixers - they can rename one to get them on the same page :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A man after my own heart!! Any bands we would be familiar with?

7 Likes

I would think so :smiley: The line-up this year was insane :smiley:

14 Likes

Whoaā€¦thatā€™s fuckinā€™ incredible! :metal: :metal:

10 Likes

It was incredible :smiley: Been waiting for so long - 20 and 21 was cancelled, but I kept my ticket :smiley:

9 Likes

Sweeeeet! Glad you had a great time. Did you like Opeth? I saw them a few years back here in NYC. And man is it good to see the Agnostic Front name. I have scars from their pits lmao.

6 Likes

Opeth was awesome - fortunately they played a lot of the old stuff :smiley: Heā€™s a cheeky bastard though and he had some Denmark/Sweden jokes :wink: lol

4 Likes

I think I managed to restore Strawberry (Natural) (FW) - it was not a brand new backup though, so maybe some new recipes were affected - it was merged with Strawberry (FW) ā€¦

5 Likes

Well Iā€™ve been doing dupes on Flavor West so it must have been me. Guilty as charged sorry everybody Iā€™m just a rookie!

7 Likes

holy cow lol I missed this, probably late to the party but all the new Capella flavors are Capella flavors, they were initially not intended for the US market and can only be bought by the gallon directly through a sales rep at Capella.

9 Likes

My man ty for the info completely makes sense

6 Likes

the problem is the manufacturers change the names constantly. If you look at our list for royal orange, Royal Orange Premium is how its label when its sent to us but the product image only says orange premium and on top of that if you go to Flavour Art North America they call it Royal Orange Juice. There are discrepancies between FA North America, FA UK, and FA Italy.

Another one today that came across my desk was Molinberry Rocket Popsicle, they changed the name now to Powdered Candies, or Bounty is now coconut bar.

Most of these changes happen without informing vendors like us even when we are placing our orders lol.

Lastly, there are other issues that come up that have nothing to do with the manufacturer like Wonder Flavors Jolly Green candy, we were actually sued by the Hersey company for using the word Jolly, there were a couple of others as well like that. So we have to call it Green Hard Candy.

Hell Red Bull tried suing us a couple of years ago over our name Bull City Flavors. lol We do our best

12 Likes

Damnā€¦Good Times , I never thought about trademark names etc smh. Again ty for info.

Um these two things are completely different is it a Rocket popsicle or is it Powdered Candies lol. Im sure for you guys the headaches dont stop

7 Likes

Thanks for the info @wllmc, its a pain in the ass all around it seems, hehe.

6 Likes

@wllmc well THAT figures LOL !!!

5 Likes