Made a lot of changes to flavor names

Cool. Looks like BCF merged it over as well.
Now, if I want to be anal, I guess I’ll have to take a magic marker to my bottle of Sugar Mate :rofl:

7 Likes

So is your bottle from BCF? Cuz it happens a lot that one big company will have a flavor named differently than the manufacturer. Just wondering in case anyone else asks about it.

We try to go by the namufacturer name, except for the DX line by TPA, i hated having the DX in front of the name so i changed them to Name (DX) (TPA), cuz of that anal thing you mentioned, hehe.

5 Likes

2022-07-13 06.49.11-1

I think this is about a year old. A search for Sugar Mate at BCF will bring up Sweet Mate (they even kept the old sugar cubes icon), so they’re keeping transition pain to a minimum.

6 Likes

Scroll up to reply 188, BCF addressed this…

4 Likes

Ahh. it makes sense now. Will delete the comment to not confuse anyone further. Thx Rocky.

4 Likes

As far as I can tell, you haven’t created a Flavor Stash yet.
You may want to read this so as to avoid flavor name mistakes in the future. Any incorrect names used in your recipes will likely be merged with the correct ones sooner or later.

6 Likes

Lorann required the folks across the pond to rename their flavors. I cant remember the why and i cant find the email i got from Chefs about it, too many email accounts.

@Rocky02852 thanks for the reminder, i had already forgotten about BCF’s comment on this.

7 Likes

No worries, I feel the same frustration at times…

4 Likes

My stash is currently at 530, are you responding to the right person?

2 Likes

Yes. You have 12 recipes showing but nothing for a Flavor Stash. Do you have it hidden?
It should look something like this…

2 Likes

I was only asking about Sugar Mate and that has been resolved

2 Likes

You’re right. It has been resolved. Apologies for giving you important additional advice.

5 Likes

I did, i did manage to confuse… myself specifically. Will delete this nonsense comment. Sorry TZ, all good.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(6)

7 Likes

Which flavors?

3 Likes

So ive been pretty busy lately with the final move preparations taking place so i have only been able to make a few hundred changes. But i was just checking on a flavor and loaded the flavor page and holy fart nuggets was i surprised to see this:

176234 flavors

Either daath took care of a bunch of flavors or TZ has spent every single waking moment fixing dupes. There were 191k+ flavors when this all started…

13 Likes

Holy shit @Ken_O_Where !!!

6 Likes

identity politics? Nah, flavour politics, you want to be Apple Mr Pear? Apple you are!

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked. Especially after attempting to organize all the misspelt (TPA) entries.
Traumatized now. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

13 Likes

I can only imagine, that is a lot of flavors to correct considering you cant rename stuff. Amazing work!

8 Likes

TY. Aside from being tedious, what irks me is the absolutely horrendous spelling skills some people have. It’s like they don’t even try FFS!

8 Likes