Made a lot of changes to flavor names

No worries, I feel the same frustration at times…

4 Likes

My stash is currently at 530, are you responding to the right person?

2 Likes

Yes. You have 12 recipes showing but nothing for a Flavor Stash. Do you have it hidden?
It should look something like this…

2 Likes

I was only asking about Sugar Mate and that has been resolved

2 Likes

You’re right. It has been resolved. Apologies for giving you important additional advice.

5 Likes

I did, i did manage to confuse… myself specifically. Will delete this nonsense comment. Sorry TZ, all good.

ezgif.com-gif-maker(6)

7 Likes

Which flavors?

3 Likes

So ive been pretty busy lately with the final move preparations taking place so i have only been able to make a few hundred changes. But i was just checking on a flavor and loaded the flavor page and holy fart nuggets was i surprised to see this:

176234 flavors

Either daath took care of a bunch of flavors or TZ has spent every single waking moment fixing dupes. There were 191k+ flavors when this all started…

13 Likes

Holy shit @Ken_O_Where !!!

6 Likes

identity politics? Nah, flavour politics, you want to be Apple Mr Pear? Apple you are!

3 Likes

No rest for the wicked. Especially after attempting to organize all the misspelt (TPA) entries.
Traumatized now. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

13 Likes

I can only imagine, that is a lot of flavors to correct considering you cant rename stuff. Amazing work!

8 Likes

TY. Aside from being tedious, what irks me is the absolutely horrendous spelling skills some people have. It’s like they don’t even try FFS!

8 Likes

theyre theyre theyre, you did good buddy

9 Likes

LOL! Your a dick! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Well im a little confused why Super Ice Cream (SC) (Real Flavors) was merged with Vanilla Ice Cream (SC) (Real Flavors) as the two are not related at all. Has someone been drinking and merging :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Btw all notes are from super ice cream not vic lol good job on that one my mistake a couple are for vic rf lol

3 Likes

@daath can you take a look at that please.

I cant tell you who made the boo boo but im sure it isnt going to be the last. Lots of changes going on and there are gonna be more issues, thanks for bringing this one to our attention.

And if anyone else notices anything please holler.

4 Likes

It’s possible I may have done the merge, but not likely. Quite often it becomes a guessing game when trying to determine what an actual flavor name is due to misspellings. With Real Flavors there are 2 naming versions (3 if you count the lesser known “PDO” offerings) : “SC” and “VG”.

That said, if Super Ice Cream was misspelled in such a way that we have to guess what it is, for example S.Ice Cream (Real), Super IC (RF), (SC) Ice Cream (Real Flavors) etc, then rather than flagging it as invalid it might be merged with the next closest/logical name.
I don’t recall what the circumstances were or if I even did the merge. I’m just saying there are plausible reasons why it could have been merged.

8 Likes

There is also the (BL) line for Black Label. i dont remember how many flavors there were but i believe i have most of them, its only a handful tho. We went with (BL) (Real Flavors) for those.

And i aint laying the blame at anyones feet, we are a team. But if you dont screw up a few flavors, after fixing a few thousand, im going to start a rumor that you are a robot.

8 Likes