Making ejuice

Just wondering if any “pros” at making their own juices can help a complete f***ing newbie out if when it says desired amount is that like per bottle? (As I’d like to give some of the different recipes a shot before I were to actually make up my own recipes) all i ask before you rip into me about how I’m being a complete newb please understand I’m wanting to learn how to make my own recipes

10 Likes

Welcome to ELR @dixie1

Luckily for you, we don’t rip into newbies. We wait at least a week. :grin:

I’m not sure where it says the desired amount unless you mean amount to make in which case, yes, it is per bottle. There are 5 ml to 120 ml bottles and even bigger. So be sure you have that part correct.

Don’t be afraid to ask questions, we are here to help.

You should probably start with some reading.

12 Likes

As Dan said…we are pretty friendly. For elr, reading threads is a good way to start and using the search feature is helpful.

As for some other starting points I found watching a few YouTube videos helpful as well. Fresh03 has a good series with Brian on his channel explaining how to mix. I think it’s called fresh in the kitchen…or something to that effect. He did the series with Lumi as well but I think the version with Brian will be better…and it was done about a year ago. I would search fresh’s channel using the word Brian or kitchen to find the videos.

9 Likes

Desired amount is how much juice you want to make. It can be any amount. Like if you want to make 5ml, or 37ml, or 46,5478ml. When finished, you will have that much ejuice.

10 Likes

@dixie1 sending you a warm welcome

7 Likes

I found a lot of forums for other things have just made it a thing to blast newbies when they ask for help

8 Likes

You’re right, but fortunately not all places are like that. This is definitely not one of them. Just about all of us remember when we were just starting out, and the myriad questions we asked as well. So you won’t be ridiculed here.

Welcome, and ask away! Everyone is glad to help.

10 Likes

Ty that makes asking questions I may think are stupid so much easier to ask

11 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forums @dixie1. You’ve found the Allstate Insurance equivalent of DIY e-liquid. Meaning you’re in good hands!

9 Likes

Welcome @dixie1 , there are many friendly people here, (if you don’t talk about politics) always ready to help. I hope you have fun.

6 Likes

We will all help and keep thing’s simple what type of vapes to you vape

6 Likes

Whos turn was it anyway to blast a newbie this week. @dixie1 welcome! We definitely dont bite unless asked too,

6 Likes

Ok I guess I just had been in a few forms where newbies are blasted

6 Likes

I don’t like talking politics I’d rather be a sponge with vape stuff

7 Likes

Dixie because other people havent done it yet ill start…

WtF are you doing asking Newb questions ??? Didnt you research first??? Geez I cannot believe you had the nerve to ask a question here…Smdh

Omg im such an asshole and am completely kidding lmao…Welcome we are all here to learn and teach . Not one single person knows everything so dint you worry about reactions like the one I just posted …

9 Likes

I think anyone with that kind of attitude wouldn’t last long on this site. Everyone I’ve come across has been nothing but helpful. We were all “newbies” at some point. Mixing e liquid is not difficult, the hard part is developing a great recipe. That being said many people leave flavour notes, describing what said flavours taste like. Session Drummer, for one, seems to spend most of his waking life trying out flavours and leaving notes for the delectation of us mere mortals. You should check them out, they’re fantastic and extremely helpful. If you take your time, do a little research, you’ll be helping other newbies yourself before you know it. Good luck. It’s well worth the effort.

7 Likes

I think “politics” can be very incendiary at the moment.

5 Likes

The irony is about “asking questions,” and doing "research, first " is that “asking questions” is part of doing research, lol.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Steve68.

@dixie1

8 Likes

Speaking of research I did a bunch of research of the pros and cons of vaping and now I gotta do a breakdown of how much juice I go through a day and how much I go through a month

6 Likes