Many Questions.... Flavor/Mixes

LOL. I’m telling you @D.Sims if I send you some of these, “Yeah, just not ready yet”'s out, your perspective might change.

I remember years ago, someone sent me a few of their mixes, asking for feedback. They were o.k. but heavily overflavored, and one was basically SOAPY. So I responded, and even said, the one WAS soapy. He agreed. I said, if you knew it was soapy, when didn’t you try and fix it first ?? !!!

5 Likes

Lol…Michelle Hughes use to rave about that flave and their Lotta Late i think ?? O belive she likes to combine them

5 Likes

YES !!!

I just did, and it was actually REALLY good. I’m glad I picked up a 16oz of L.S.

Having ordered, and talked to Kimberly a few times, she apparently was the originator of the Lucky Shot / Lotta Latte combination.

@fidalgo_vapes what’s interesting is you can 50/50 it, which leaves is nice, and latte heavy. You can completely (kinda) shift it by going 75% LS / 25% LL, and vice versa.

I mean, HELL, maybe I should post that LOL. No no, that’s not a recipe per se, but it’s DAMNED GOOD !!!

Kimberly from OSDIY that is.

5 Likes

In have never tried them but…
i may be soon lol

4 Likes

When the time comes- and I figure this thing out. First GOOD recipe is bening sent in 120ml bottles to those who helped along the way. IDGAF! It’s happening.

4 Likes

Wait, wait. I’ll ship some out, and rename it Crack-ity Crack Crack Crack !!!

4 Likes

Yeah just got 16 new flavors in today :wink: that I’ll be mixing up tomorrow night…
And BOTTLES… never enough BOTTLES :joy:

6 Likes

That’s the spirit :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Someone mentioned above, SOMETIMES (think it was Fiddy), you should break OUT of your regular/normal style/profiles to experiment. As a rule, I don’t vape baccos. Started vaping them, and dripped them silly. Then I just lost interest and didn’t for years. Out of the blue Robert sends me out a few of his, and one WAS a bacco, and dammit, I LOVE IT. No clue why, as I’m NOT a bacco vaper. Now it’s not knee deep in NET’s, but for me, it was a surprise, and has now caused me to order some flavors that I NEVER would have thought to order.

4 Likes

Are you replying to ME ? I hate bacco mixes :rofl:
But you bring up a valid point :+1:

3 Likes

Nah, just posting it in general.

1 Like

This sounds interesting! I was looking at my RF aged bourbon cream the other day thinking about mixing it.

4 Likes

5 Likes

It will.come soon …Remember

Base , Body ( middle ) , Accents …Keep it simple

Start with your base move on to the body then accents …Sweeten to taste the base might have a combo of flavors as well as the body and so on

If you want ill make a coulle recipes with you , ill show you the way i build a recipe then ill fuck it up to show you haw easy that is as well lmao

6 Likes

I can see some MF Caramel + Butterscotch calling :crazy_face: I had success adding this to that bourbon previously

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist @SessionDrummer had to throw something together.

Only just got FW Graham and WF was my go to previously so I wanted to see how they went together too.

5 Likes

Hell yeah @fidalgo_vapes! I’d appreciate that. :metal::metal:

3 Likes

Cool…We will figure it out , i get busy so reach out if i dont hit you up in the next week

3 Likes

I think we can do a video chat on messenger @D.Sims

3 Likes

I’ll download the Messenger @fidalgo_vapes- and drop you a PM. This will be fun! :+1::+1:

3 Likes