Many Questions.... Flavor/Mixes

Is my cotton okay you think?!

6 Likes

Omg …I have NEVER had cotton look like that . At least we know you have patience :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Ha! Sweetener and custard. The perfect combination.
And yes I have had cotton look like that.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I haven’t looked at my RDA in over two years… After this mornings fiasco, I’ve taken a new approach. :innocent:

5 Likes

You should save that build for when you’re really needing a smoke

5 Likes

Its a good tip…

2 Likes

I hear that @SessionDrummer. 600 + recipes and, from those, 2 that I vape every day!! At this hit rate I will be dead before I have enough decent vapes to have something different every day! :weary:

4 Likes

One of the interesting facts I once read re flavour mixing concerns a rather well known soft drink (soda) here in Scotland called ‘Irn Bru’. It is a fruit mix with a ‘secret recipe’ consisting of, according to the company (Barrs), 32 individual flavourings. The recipe is so secret that, anecdotally, it is banned in the US because the company refuses to divulge the recipe to the FDA, as required by US law, to have a product sold in the American market. Seems to mock the ‘less is more’ hypothesis, and, in a funny kind of way disheartens me. :pensive:

4 Likes

Looks that you’ve created more order than me.

6 Likes

So after giving my RDA new life yesterday. I whipped up 3 super basic fruit recipes- and boy oh boy… Anyone reading back on this that’s “New” please, PLEASE don’t neglect your RDA w/ fresh cotton. It sucks I know, but well worth it. PEACE!!! :v:

5 Likes

Lmao…Yes that could have been a major hurdle for you

3 Likes

Well, with all the subsequent replies I forgot now! lol.

5 Likes

I have a question…how do you organize a flavor note/review/ideas and recipies book? Multiple books?, mine are all over the place.

5 Likes

I started with composition books by Manufacturer BIG MISTAKE since during my last move they were tossed or whatever…If you computer savvy you should store the info there. Therr is no right or wrong way to take notes …A few words , compare to another manufacturer , write them in review form but whatevrr you do make sure it helps YOU

6 Likes

Thanks @ladycrooks and thanks @fidalgo_vapes. I was wondering the same exact thing! :100:

3 Likes

My ADV coffee mix looks like that after a day or 2…then I’ll go another couple weeks…

4 Likes

ROAR @Rocky02852, I have a co-worker like that. What’s FUNNY, is he’s picky as hell about the juice I mix for him. Anti ANYTHING creamy/complex, and is hooked on a Peach mix. When I run into him, I look at his tanks, and many times the juice is quite dark, and I ask, “Dude WTF” ? Well, Mr. Picky seems to run his pre-built coils FAR past their lifetimes LOL.

3 Likes

The other day one of the guys at the Dunkin Donuts I go to every day asked me how my day was going. I told him, “It’s been ok so far but I still have plenty of time to fuck it up.” If I don’t fail at least once a day, I feel like a failure.

11 Likes

I am at a loss. Is there an edit where your sentences are clear?

1 Like

Hehe nice @natbone, I may have to use that one.

3 Likes