Medicine Flower Recommendations

I agree! This is sitting right in front of me and on its way into my RTA when i run through the current flavor in there. Still nudging the %s a bit, and will be adding MF Wild Raspberry on the next run.

I find the White Chocolate jussst a touch dry at or above 0.5%, (edit: .35-.4% very smooth and creamy after 4 weeks) but this is a year old Lotus in plastic. I’ll have to restock with a fresh(er) bottle from GEB and check the results!

Thanks for your notes!

5 Likes

I havent…but was hoping that someone else had , please let me know what you think

3 Likes

PSA: I’m learning that the ECX Lotus MF in the plastic bottles pales in comparison to glass MF from GEB.

GEB’s MF White Peach compared to ECX’s Lotus is like stepping out of a black and white tornado-torn house and finding a bunch of technicolor Munchkins shoving fresh, ripe Peaches all up in your face! This revelation is going to be costly.

They were good cheap trainers, though, that helped me appreciate the MF at a low-risk price point.

If they ever restock that line over at @ecigexpress, i hope they get back into glass, and keep the stock fresh. I ordered Pineapple last year and it was so old it was in the original glass 5ml, and tasted like pure acetone! The plastic bottles I got in that order were fine, i didn’t feel the need to let them know, since they were apparently running the stock out, anyway. Gotta try the fresh, for sure. They (ECX) are completely out of stock now, if anyone is curious.

No complaints, though. If a line doesn’t sell, it’s gotta go, I know. It would be cool if some company would pick up the gauntlet and offer 5ml glass again. The new mixers today will have to take our word for it that the price of ~$22/~14.7ml is well worth it if you want top-shelf flavors!

7 Likes

1000x this!!!

7 Likes

I have to say, I have been considering trying to arrange some sort of group buy arrangement for MF for a little while now, cause this side of the pond it’s even more difficult to try MF since VapourDepot seem to eternally promise but never actually restock Botanic Elixir. Would anyone actually be up for this? I don’t mind doing the order and splitting in to smaller bottles if anyone other than me is actually interested…

7 Likes

yeah count me in . pro vapes has a good thread on MF

5 Likes

Might start a new thread that’ll grab Eur-attention :smile:

4 Likes

That’s interesting @Plunderdrum. I was under the impression that “Lotus” was the exact same MF, but smaller bottles, lower priced ??

If you’ve compared directly then you ARE in the know for sure. I’ve had at least 5 of my (glass bottled) squeeze bulbs fail, and started moving ALL of my MF’s from their original glass, to 15ml PET bottles. I’ve not noticed any difference yet, but your post piqued my interest.

4 Likes

The difference could simply be old stock vs. fresh. When I replaced my White Peach Lotus plastic with GEB, which isn’t re-bottled, it was waaaay more vivid than i was used to. I had ordered the Lotus over a year and a half ago. They are definitely the same substance, i thought that was a given!

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer

That’s my vote.
I’ve a few in the ‘original’ Lotus 5ml glass.
And as Plunderdrum said, they’re not near as vibrant as they used to be.

4 Likes

Just a teaser update, 1% sft: Finger/knuckle test is very promising. It has this complex movement of different notes that creep tastily across the palate. It’ll be in my update next month.

Also got Coffee MF sample. And it is crazy-tasty, rich and complex at 0.5% sft, knuckle test only.

5 Likes

They make coffee flavor? Is it cappuccino, roasted, dark, light, latte in flavor?

5 Likes

It’s a rich semi-sweet cup-o’ joe right now, it could turn into anything in 30 days, though! It does have a high-quality sensibility, not cheap diner coffee.

8 Likes

Awesome. 10 char

4 Likes

You forgot to say, you’re in Britain. Great for me, disappointing for others .
Though , as you probably guessed (if you read my latest post in the Pub) I’m still resisting buying new flavours, ATM :frowning:

4 Likes

What happened with the coffee ??? How did it turn out

3 Likes

It is very, very potent! I haven’t found a sweet spot for it yet. .5 is too much, I must have tossed the tester during my last cleaning spree, but i put this in my tank right now to test it, since you asked just as i was finishing the previous flavor:

This tastes like pure coffee, slightly over-cooked on the warmer, even at 7.5 weeks steeped! None of the other elements are in there.

I’ve used the Kona NF at a slightly higher % than this and was pretty pleased, so I’m thinking it’s the MF.

I’m mixing right now, so I’ll whip up a 2 drops in 30ml test real quick to see if it’s usable even that high.

Edit: finger test at 0.12% (2 drops/30ml) is mild and pleasant. This appears to be a serious upsteeper, though. I’ll let it rest.

5 Likes

Also whipped this one up. A simple version of the other so i can really tell what the Coffee gets up to, @fidalgo_vapes. Initial test is promising. But this could go down to 1 drop/30ml, it’s very noticeable at 2 drops.

5 Likes

Ya I think most coffees need to be used at low pcts and low heat while vaping… If I cld get a liquid that taste like RFSC coffee smells of b in heaven

5 Likes

I am yet to find a coffee that holds up to anything over 50 watts MF included - it is a very nice coffee but super strong I find that at about .06 -.08 % it is enough for me

8 Likes