Memes, Jokes, Riddles

Now thats funny

4 Likes

A Girl can Dream :dizzy:

7 Likes

I just recently started my Sourdough Bread Making Journey. Yesterday, I made 4 baguettes for the first time. I blushed when I pulled it out of the oven and I posted a picture in the Sourdough Bread group I belong to on Facebook. In 14 hours, I have 2,847 laugh emojis in response, 367 comments and 31 people have shared it. If I didnā€™t post the link correctly, please show me how to do it.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=6866575263409074&set=gm.1010040583534888&idorvanity=231921848013436

7 Likes

Regardless of the shape ( :rofl:) it looks perfectly baked, the real test comes when you taste it. I also think its great that you are learning to make sourdough as most wouldnā€™t even attempt going through the work and time it takes. Great Job!

5 Likes

Thank you, it isnā€™t my first time making Boules, but Baguettes is a bit different. I got frustrated because I love real sour sourdough bread and most stores are a pathetic excuse at real sourdough.
It was definitely crunchier and very tasty!

5 Likes

Absolutely spot on correct, I think most store bought sourdough tastes like old stale bread instead of the fermented, yeasty, yummy sourish goodness that is real sourdough

6 Likes

My Mom was born and raised in SF, so Iā€™ve been chasing that ā€œsourā€ sourdough bread flavor for a long time now and can only find it in overpriced artistan bread shops. I am still working at strengthening my starter so it is getting more sour every month.

6 Likes

It looked great @KC111 . Iā€™m gluten intolerant but I can eat 1 slice daily with no issues.

6 Likes

Homemade Sourdough is well tolerated by those that are gluten intolerant, according to the Sourdough bread group that I am in.
P.S. It doesnā€™t look great, but it sure tasted great! I only have 1 working hand so it is a challenge to roll and shape to have more of a pro look, hehe. I will have to work on my seams.

6 Likes

Cause it looks like it had a rough day at the strip club in the champagne room :joy::joy::joy: A for effort and im sure it tasted good.

7 Likes

Sadly, Fascistbook decided to delete my post, despite having over 3.5k laugh emojiā€™s, 450 comments and 41 shares. At least I donā€™t have to groan at some of the poorly referenced jokes made anymore, LOL.

4 Likes

Made my 1st Batard today. It has been Marked Safe from the Genitalia Police, :rofl:

10 Likes

I LOVE bread!! That looks pretty darn tasty @KC111!! Well done lady! :muscle::muscle:

7 Likes

Thank you, it keeps me from sucking down my nic! BTW, here is a pic of my first Baguette made a few days ago. Facistbook bots removed my post twice, so letā€™s see if you will want to eat thisā€¦

10 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a looker @KC111 .

4 Likes

Believe me, I was blushing when I pulled them out of the oven!

7 Likes

The baguette is fine. Put the razor blades away and itā€™s totally acceptable.

4 Likes

But I have to score the bread to prevent cracking, lol.

4 Likes

My shaping/rolling skills needs some serious work, but I did it with one hand only.

4 Likes

I bet Mr. KC111 can appreciate that!!!

6 Likes