Memes, Jokes, Riddles

Rofl! Thanks for that belly laugh!

6 Likes

Now thats funny…And worth a post

7 Likes

Believe me, I was blushing when I posted it, but the overwhelming support, the strength of the people’s responses convinced me that it is just bread gone wacky and that there is nothing wrong with it. Many sent me pictures of their garden veggies that makes one think they were natural perverts, LOL.

8 Likes

Looks Fantastic! I want some! :drooling_face:

6 Likes

Making Bruschetta tomorrow, come on down!

5 Likes

mmmmm :yum: I love me some bruschetta! then again I love lots of foods, could be why I had Gastric bypass lol :rofl: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I’ll send you some but it will get soggy!

5 Likes

Big difference between constant dick pics and what you posted…Very funny

5 Likes

No you don’t. I quit scoring the bread a long time ago. Not one cracked. Most recipes don’t have enough water in them to need that much steam to be released. If it does release it will go to the weakest point which is a seam. That’s why the seam is always down on the stone.

3 Likes

Oh that looks like it’s ready for some cheese, hard salami and a beer!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Nope, I just gave it to my neighbor to feed her chickens. It was very underproofed. It was dense and too salty, so I need to let it rise more. I also finally figured out that I liked the taste of the baguettes better because that was an open bake with steam on baguette pans vs. the covered Dutch Oven method. Like I said, I will just have to continue practicing my rolling on the baguettes and make them thicker, lol.

3 Likes

Did you make sourdough? Sourdough is heavier than white bread, although it is lighter than rye or wheat.

2 Likes

Done it all. Sour dough rye is a regular at all the ham holidays. Wife likes her wheat and whole grains. I’ve got starter in the fridge that’s over 15 years old. My motto is a lame is lame.

2 Likes

I see so many recipes and various opinions and one common thread throughout is that THERE ARE NO RULES! I got my established starter from SF, but I learned that yeast varies over time anyway. I fed starter for 2 months even though it was already established and now it lives in my fridge with just 1 x a week feedings. Congrats on your 15 year old starter!

4 Likes

IMG_4108

1 Like

Flagging memes now wtf is wrong with you stupid people :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Was it a meme with a Politicsl Figure ?? Donald Trump or Biden etc?? Then it will be removed…

This is not needed and also violates forum rules…People dont like to be called stupid , bitch , cunt etc…

3 Likes

Sorry fiddy, you typed a trigger word :rofl:
soccer yellow card

4 Likes

Was it the word “like” :person_shrugging::person_shrugging::+1::wink:

3 Likes