Memes, Jokes, Riddles

9 Likes

I met a girl recently that said she’d show me a good time, so I said sure and she went outside and ran 100 meters in 8.83 seconds

6 Likes

Tasteless jokes about Anti Vaxxers are funny, but they still won’t get the point

4 Likes

11 Likes

A French guy, an Englishman, and an American were stranded on a deserted island for 3 years surviving on coconuts and whatever fish they could catch.

One day a bottle washes up on the shore, and the French guy rubs it clean and pops the topper off and a Genie comes out!

They all gather around and the genie says “For releasing me from the bottle you are entitled to Three Wishes, and three wishes only!”

Being such good friends by now the guys decide that each would get one wish,

French guy makes the first wish, “ I’ve been drinking coconut water for three years now, I wish I was back in France with a nice bottle of wine” … Poof he’s gone!

Englishman goes next, “I’ve been eating fish for so long, wish I was back home with some tea and crumpets” …Poof he’s gone.

Now the Yank gets the one and only last wish, “I kinda miss them guys, wish they were back !”……

8 Likes

13 Likes

So many today just don’t know how to do simple things. My wife belongs to a neighborhood (it covers a fairly large area) online group. She sees so many people looking for help for the simplest things that anyone could do themselves.

About 6 months ago a 13 year old boy from up the street came to our house. He rode his bike over. When it was time to leave he found he had a flat. So I got a pump and gave it to him. He did not know how to use it. I showed him and let him do it. The tire needed repair so I did it with him trying to get him to do as much as possible. I gave him the patch kit and told him to get a pump. He still doesn’t have one.

When I was his age I could replace the bearings in the crankshaft.

13 Likes

Ahhh memories, my bikes never went to a repair shop, too broke so fixed it myself too. Even when I started driving I had to change my own oil and even learned to repair the brakes myself…Didn’t always stop but I had fast reflexes in my youth so could dodge other cars…those were the days

10 Likes

My best friend, Frank, and I were building wooden go carts from scrap wood when we were 10 years old. No one worried we were using saws and hammers. We learned how to recycle nails over and over. Frank was so good at it he went on to become a mechanical engineer.

I worry sometimes about the future of this country and the world. But then I remember my parents felt the same about us, and their parents, and so on.

I put my two teenage sons into a very serious, old school, boxing club. To my surprise, they love it and they’re making good progress. If I can keep them at it for 4-5 years, I’ll have done my job. The rest is on them.

10 Likes

That’s really cool, great workout and confidence builder.

So we don’t stray too off topic here is a gem in saw on reddit:

9 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve done that many times.
Sounds like Nico McBrain playing in the dryer

4 Likes

15 Likes

oh shit!hahaha

5 Likes

Hehe @CosmicTruth.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

11 Likes

I am expecting a tumbleweed to pass my field of view. Not a dad joke - A Moses joke.

5 Likes

8 Likes

+1 @CosmicTruth

1 Like