Mixing Equipment for Sale

This should probably be categorized as Hardware for Sale but I don’t see one for mixing equipment. Regardless I will be listing a large amount of mixing equipment which consists mostly of homogenizing equipment but will likely include mag stirrers, overhead stirrers and related items that I have accumulated over the years. Nearly all items came from commercial, industrial, and educational environments and are professional quality ranging from what I consider mid level to "Rolls Royce’ quality. All are used and have been checked and serviced by me. Some will seem very pricey and much is likely beyond the needs of of DIY mixers unless you process large batches. I am the producer of the Gamechanger and tried to fill the gap between very low quality imports and high end equipment for the DIY and other cottage industries. That has finally resumed but should be another category or best to just contact me directly. gamechanger1952@yahoo.com is again an active email after a long health struggle.

Please, lets stay on topic. I will gladly answer questions of use and functionality privately.
@fidalgo_vapes

16 Likes

Good luck with the sale brother! :+1:

10 Likes

First is homogenizing equipment made by Pro Scientific. It consists of their large motor and includes 7mm and a 10mm generator. Their small Dremel type (its a Dremel) motor is good for handheld homogenizing but they do not recommend attaching a lager generator to it. Simply not enough power. The large motor pictured will work with much larger devices. However, their 20mm size generator lists at about 2000 but can usually be had for about $1200. Um, no thanks.

I purchased this new and used the motor and 10mm for several months until I began making my own. The 7mm is ideal for small testers (10 or 15ml) but wasn’t used very many times. I use the 10 mm for 30 to 120 mls but have used it up 250. Everything is in very good near new condition.

Check Amazon for pricing. Currently the motor is $1282. The 7mm generator $1441. 10mm $1181.

$750.00 plus shipping.

5 Likes

Will you take 600 payments of 2 dollars monthly?

5 Likes

I also have several Kinnematica motors, stands, speed controls and a variety of different sized homogenizers. All are model PT 10 35. These will process up to five liters depending on the size. While several use the large GC for up to 500ml by moving it around in the mix, it is best to have the right tool for the job. I use a 20 mm OD for mixes above 240ml. These do an amazing job and will process quantities far beyond that. Pictured below are dispersers/aggregates as the Swiss call them.

Pictured are homogenizers from 12mm up. These are of the highest quality and yes they are expensive but for in house mixing businesses (if there are any left) which includes essential oils, cannabis products, cosmetics, foods and beverages, lubricants, medicines and medical testing etc etc, these are the ticket.

Motor,stand and speed controls start at $300 up. Dispersers begin about $300 up. $500 would be a very good price for the 20mm pictured with the ruler.

If interested I will of course be happy to discuss individual devices and come up with a definite price. These model “dispersers” vary pretty widely.

7 Likes

@100_VG The GCs are back and Mr Pipes has other goodies. Im tagging you bc i know you were hoping to get something bigger than you have.

6 Likes

Thank you, brother! Thanks for being Awesome! Dan and I have been talking in email after he replied to an old request for both sizes. He revived that email address and replied to old requests. I’ll be buying a large GC directly from him. I wanted so badly to tell you and others that he is back, but he asked me to keep it private for now. Looks like the cat’s out of the bag. :rofl: I’m sure you’re as happy to see him back as I am, if not more. If you want your small GC back, I can get another from him.

He told me about the non-GC gear, but we discussed it and a large GC will be fine for me. I’ll just limit max batch size to 250ml, even though some use it for up to 500ml. 2x 250ml for 500ml is easy enough, if I ever want/need to do it. Thanks again!

7 Likes

Here is a chart from Kinematica showing working volumes of various sized generators. I’ve found it fairly consistent with other “big name” makers recommendations and my own usage and testing. Note that 12mm tops out at about 250ml. My “large” GC is 12.7 mm OD.

5 Likes

@mrpipes Good luck with the sales and in getting new GC customers! This is Craig. We’ve been talking in email.

4 Likes

Up for sale is a Large GC. This was made to fit a Dremel motor. While new, It has a cosmetic blem so I never shipped it to anyone. I may have done this with the jaws of my lathe chuck or ??? I ran it yesterday for the first time.

The Blem: There is another.

The drive parts are of a new and very expensive polymer. (Peek)
Attached to a Dremel

The last GC’s I sold were priced at $250. $200 shipped in the US because of the cosmetic issues that do not affect its operation in any way. I’m out of business. A postal money order will work best.

Note, in sorting through my leftover parts, I estimate that I will be able to make 6 small and 6 large units available to those interested.

SOLD.

7 Likes

Next is a Kinematica Polytron PT 1200 c Homogenizer. I have two of these. This one came from Merck Laboratories and I assure you that these units are very high end professional quality. Do a web search and it will take your breath away.

Shown are the speed control, handheld motor, and the rotor stator dispersing unit.
The power supply has a chip missing from the top plastic housing.

The motor has paint chips missing and other cosmetic dings and scratches but is fully functional. These operate at 12 to 18 V DC.

The dispersal unit is Kinematica’s EZ clean system where all you need to do is push up from the bottom workhead and pull the rotor and driveshaft out the top. It is slick. Pictured is a 12mm size comparable to my large size GC.

I have a 5mm, 7mm, and the 12mm. Your choice with the setup. I recommend the 12mm unless you want to mix very small testers. Then the 7mm would be best.

$425. shipped in the US.

7 Likes

I will be listing lots more.

8 Likes

To all those on the fence you asked the man delivered

9 Likes

I may take another small and i think @100_VG was wanting to buy my large one but i said NOOOO so he may be interested

4 Likes

This is nice , I got a price list from Pro Scientific and the prices are crazy.

5 Likes

Okay great. You are second in line for a small and all Craig need do is let me know. I’ll have another large finished in the morning. I have my mill setup for the large but probably tomorrow I can get to both sizes.

5 Likes

Im not 100pct on the small…So if you can sell it do…Im looking at the polytron , but i just spent 325$ on an rda so i might get killed in my sleep if i pull the trigger

8 Likes

The Kinematica stuff is awesome. Pro Scientific… well its good but not in their league. I did a side by side comparison between mine and pro sci and there is very little difference except thousands in price difference. :crazy_face: I’ll see if I can find the comparison. Theirs sell for about six times what I was selling for and I’ll be arrogant, mine eats their lunch for ejuice mixing.

Comparison. Pro sci on left. Small Gc rotor in middle, Large Gc on right

6 Likes

I understand. :laughing: I’ll send a PM tomorrow and show you a project I’m working on.

6 Likes

We just spent 42k on our new garage, if not for that id be at the front of the line for one of these. Good luck to you tho!

8 Likes