My observations about Nicotine

I wanted to not be a slave to alcohol and tobacco and I knew they were hand in hand for me. I quit alcohol first and was slowly starting to try cigalikes and was rocky for a few months then found a real set up ( for the time ) and was smooth sailing from that point. Alcohol has destroyed my family and family’s health so it’s a personal issue for me. I don’t bad mouth anyone who wishes to partake in the bubbly have fun but know your boundaries is the highest more useful advice I’d offer. Weekend warriors become week day alcoholic fairly quickly and by 35 I was drinking every single day I had off regardless of what I had to do I’d find a way to drink that day by lights end…I am free of any restrictions and never felt better.

5 Likes

@Amy2 I apologise, I disregarded your achievement, 2 years sober is no joke and a great accomplishment, alcohol is up there with ciggies and to be able to go without while everyone else indulges is a great show of will power and determination, keep it up and stay strong :wink:

3 Likes

I think you got your words flipped there… chuckle

“keep in mind being an airline employee comes with perks like using the quick lanes so it’s a touch faster at checkpoints.”

I could’ve swore you got a “faster touch” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The only cure for my migraines will be a total change of our USA government

3 Likes

@ozo have another :corn:

What a mix :+1:

1 Like

Could be worse…could be two of me…

And I lift my concoction to you, my friend,…salute.
At the moment, with some Svedka, possibly some Belvedere, with some e-juice flavorings…it’s not just for vaping don’t you know…and surely not for newbie kids learning…
Later, some Glenfeddich 15 with some tobacco flavoring in it…[7 leaves ?] and definitely not for wannabe kids,eh?

2 Likes

Yes…it is true the handful of times I’ve had the opportunity to go through the pat down procedures.

you are right , the nicotine i really dont need anymore when i test a recipe it is without nicotine and ill vape an entire 30ml bottle and forget it had no nicotine for some reason i continue tobaddbit though at 3mg and im actually cutting that down in half

3 Likes

Not almost like …exactly like. It’s called “ammoniation” and it’s the same process used to turn pure cocaine into Crack. You can google “Ammoniation of tobacco” or just read this article straight from the Government

Ammoniation gives you that crack instant delivery ( a friend told me) of nicotine that you actually crave over nicotine itself. Cigarettes are the definition of remorseless greed. If Big Tobacco gets it’s hands on the Vape Industry THE FIRST THING THEY WILL DO IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING TO VAPE PRODUCTS …ammoniate the nicotine …and the FDA will say “Sweet!”

We’re not fighting for our Rights… we’re fighting Evil Incarnate~!

8 Likes

Absolutely disgusting.

3 Likes

Yup. Philip Morris figured that one out in the early 60’s. :rage:

4 Likes

Have you ever had a Migraine that made you half blind in in one eye and in so much pain you puke? I’ve had migraines so bad I feel like I’m having a stroke. I had one 6 months ago that was so bad I couldn’t lift my head off the pillow.

1 Like

The botox is too scary for me… I usually get the shot.

No, that sounds awful, I apologise.

1 Like

You don’t have to apologize at all… and there is no one more aware of my weakness than me. It’s a known fact whatever they put in cigarettes bind to your brain like glue and your brain likes it… Its a drug.

My parents both smoked and my mom did when I was in her womb. The stupid things are part of my DNA, there’s no getting around it. I will be at war with these things until the day I leave this world.

2 Likes

I agree and am in the same boat. My mom has quit smoking and vapes now but she smoked for most of her life, including her pregnancies with me and my two sisters. Surprise surprise, despite the fact that we were raised separately (them in a smoking home and I in a non smoking home), we all wound up smokers. I haven’t smoked in a few years, can’t stand the smell and know I would hate the taste, but I still want one every once in awhile. Out of the blue, I’ll just get this thought that “Man, I’d really like a smoke…” It’s not ever attached to anything that I can tell, and it’s a fleeting thought, but I know it’s one I’ll likely have off and on forever.

3 Likes

The one thing I’m extremely grateful for is that I got my daughter and her husband off them. They are truckers and they blow through here about once every 3 months. Every time I see them they have new vape gear I know they spent a mint on and they are vaping at higher wattage every time… but it’s ok because they aren’t smoking. I give them buckets of liquid. About 3-5 days before they get here, I mix them anything they ask for and I’m happy to do it. They aren’t smoking. If I have to once in a while to get rid of a debilitating headache… its ok. Every day I am not smoking is a good day.

4 Likes

Same exact thing with me and my siblings except we were all raised together and all smoked but one older sister she smokes something else instead.

I still get odd thoughts of smoking too it has no triggers attached to it , it just comes and goes. I obviously don’t want to act on it and I don’t think I’d enjoy it at all can’t stand the smell of a cigarette and I bet I wouldn’t enjoy the taste either. I feel like it may be with me forever as well but it must be attached to whatever my addiction was with cigarettes that’s not nicotine related :wink:

I have been enjoying finding ways to use tobacco in with my juices that helps on occasion to just enjoy what tobacco actually taste like. I think I felt it was forbidden for quite a while after I had stopped I felt it may trigger me into a relapse but it’s definitely the opposite nowadays I find them enjoyable and relaxing.

3 Likes

Are you sure that’s not the coded reasons for FDA regulation? That’s what it looks like to me…