Needs help plz (Tobacco Flavors)

Hello everyone,
I am new to this honorable forum and to DIY, once i decided to mix my own juice 2 months ago…and i am aiming to keep mixing😁
I got my starter kit, an old mixer recommends some flavours & i get them with my pg and vg and nic. These flav was creams and strawberry (VBIC TFA, SWEET CR TFA, BAVR CR TFA, GC CLEAR TFA, STRAW RIPE TFA, S STRAW CAP, VC CAP AND SS CAP.
i had 2 bottles with 3 different recipes one of my friend and 2 of my own imagination (based on how they smell and the shadow taste from my fingertips test drops of the flvs… I figured out my flavours and figured out who is doing what (to some certain point i believe) … But i found myself hungry for more flavours, especially that all i am aiming to is DARK TOBBACO CREAMY TASTE, as it was my VGOD Black on my mtl and VGOD brown on my dripper…So i did my first tobbaco flv order based on what i have read on flavours list notes To hit the start point in Tobbaco mixing.
I get (RY4 D TPA, WESTERN TPA, CUBANO SUPREME FA, OAK W FA, CH CAKE GC TFA, BAVR CR TFA, V SHISHA INW, T ALMOND TFA, T MARSH TFA, AP 5% TPA … And the above previous flavours of course.
I did - as a test - mixing a toppaco base to check the flavours (1. CUB SUPREME FA 2% + OW FA1% +once with AP TPA1% other with WSTRN TPA 1.5% ) - - > it was tasts like sugary wood but no toppaco… But it isnt steeped yet… It’s the third day, i think it needs much more time​:thinking: (i said)… i guess i may need some other toppaco flavours with different specs as what i have is not counted or getting any close to be considered as a DARK TOBBACO FLAVOUR, and i thought that Cubano Supreme FA would be so…:money_with_wings:

Now my questions are:

1. What is cinsider as an obvious note for DarkTobbaco of these flavours i got (if any)
    2.which is classified as a spice or an additive to give a specific effect or end note.
  2. What do i need to achieve the flavour of the fire cured tobbaco ( i was on rolling ciggs for about 8 years of 15 years smoking heavily)… vaped with creamy body (I am working on it now with the custard and creams) and a vanilla end note…is there any thing like that or i am just dreaming of it… If so u will stick to ry4 d with the western and creams and forget about my beloved Creamy Cubano vape…

Sorry if wasting any of your time if i do, :confused:
appreciate your kind pass. :grin::kissing_heart:

HM

3 Likes

I hope you dont mind a mediocre mixer barging in while waiting for the better mixers?

Before answering your questions, I’m just gonna put this here

1. Dark tobacco for me would be non sweet tobacco.

2. What classified as tobacco spice? Clove, cardamom, ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, anise/licorice, etc. You could find these notes on it’s own, or in other flavors. For instance, cam blend ultimate from fa have some incense notes for me.

3. Flavorah have red burley, kentucky blend and cured tobacco. If you could get them, I strongly suggest you get all 3 of them. I’m sorry, I’m on a train right now and internet connectiin is not the best here, but if you read the notes on them, you’d probably find that they are at the very least, usable.

Good luck on your journey.

2 Likes

@Hixer_Mixer welcome
Don’t worry about questions even if you think it silly that is how you learn everyone has questions that’s what this forum is for everyone to help each other. I can’t help you with the tobacco I’m into my fruits and bakeries there is lots of fellow mixers here that will help you good luck and have fun mixing.

3 Likes

I wish I vaped tobacco flavors but that is not my wheelhouse. I can look up information for you but giving you accurate flavor profiles on something I don’t vape is impossible. I KNOW there are many tobacco flavor experts in this group, I hope they reach out. I can give you links in this forum about tobacco that might help:

2 Likes

this is the profile I “Think” you’re reaching for from the description of VGOD Brown A Smooth Cuban Cigar with a drizzle of Creamy Vanilla?

3 Likes

I ran up on a clone for Ripe Vapes VCT Private Reserve that seems to have similiar qualties to what you’re asking for

0.5% Black Honey Tobacco (TFA)
1% Cubano (TFA)
4% French Vanilla (CAP)
0.75% Toasted Almond (TFA)
10% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
3% Whiskey [FA]

4 Likes

I have no experience with Tobacco flav, but I edited the title of your post to help bring in more mixers that do. I hope you don’t mind. Best of luck! you’re in a helpful community here, as you can already see. Happy mixing!

5 Likes

@Englishguy
Thank you for your kind reply, appreciate it.

3 Likes

Thanks alot for this useful info, espicially the aspices with the tobbaco, feels like it’s getting more optional :grin:

2 Likes

@Plunderdrum I don’t mind at all, feel free to do any thing you see right :hugs:

4 Likes

@Hixer_Mixer your welcome I’d give fruits and bakeries ago you may be surprised especially my British and meringue pie thats shake and vape but gets better with time

2 Likes

Thanks for the effort, i REALLY tried to do the search and didn’t go anywhere near hear, i will give this recipe a trie…
But should i steep flvs separately then mix and steep, or all in once?

2 Likes

Yes this is it, with the vanilla is geeting darker till it gets to smooky boozy cigar…
:yum: Loving this flavour TOTALLY

2 Likes

no worries … and I always steep mine together with vg/pg/nic/flavors

4 Likes

I did my mix in strawberry and cream, but i cant feel strawberry ripe tpa under 5%, the one i enhanced with sweet Strawberry cap 3% did good really, but alone, didnt feel it.

3 Likes

@Hixer_Mixer try adding a bit of kiwi or dragon fruit only a small amount of one that should make the strawberry shine

3 Likes

I think i have some dragon fruite TFA, i’ll give it a 0.5% and see. thanks for the tip😀

2 Likes

Its what someone told me for strawberries
With blueberry I’ve been told to use a bit of lemon to make the blueberry pop out more and that also worked its good fun making your owen juice and a big saving when if you think you can make 10mls for 21p uk and in the uk shops 10mls is £3.99p look at that profit🤑

3 Likes

I did that math, believe me…
I have spend for the haul DIY set enough for about 6 months what i was paying in the premium eliquid in a MONTH… And we are not talking about the funny part in mixing your own juice as it is almost enough for me, testing, waiting and thinking of the result, then enjoing it… i loved building my coils from scratch, now i am learning to make my own juice too and it’s even more fun to me (my eyes is not exhausted at least as in coil building😬)… That is the best part to me, to make what i taste😋

4 Likes

The set up is a fair bit but once you have it all and just add to it when you need it.
But once you find flavour juice you like that you have made you will love it nothing better tgan vaping you own. On the recipe search have you typed in the name of the premium juice you used to buy from the shop someone may of done a clone of it or leaked the recipe

3 Likes