Vape Mail 2022

I’m going to try and tell the wife these are the 4 flavours I needed on my next order.
And then show her your picture and tell her she’s lost the plot if she thinks there’s more.

11 Likes

14 Likes

@marsh8 I’d be curious to see what you think of that “Killer Custard”.

9 Likes

It smells more like TFA Custard 2 than CAP V1, maybe like a cross of the two. Haven’t decided if I’ll do a side by side test or throw it in a simple mix.

9 Likes

This has my vote

5 Likes

Holy purilum…I had to grab some flaves i dont have yet

13 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes stop using your powers of persuasion on me !!!

6 Likes

I didnt realize how little Purilum flaves I had until Wayne did a same manufacturer mixing week and i went with Pur…

6 Likes

Uh oh …

#TRIGGERED

7 Likes

All except the CAP cake batter and TPA Vanilla Cupcake are new for me…

12 Likes

9 Likes

I don’t have many but I’ve had more hits than misses with Purilium. The New York Cheesecake is great just forget to use it more

8 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting some Purilum Cookie and their Banana but I’m not sure if they are any good. I’ve heard that the banana tastes like a banana pudding which I do like the sounds of but not if it’s runts or too artificial. If the cookie is very similar to most others I will skip it.

6 Likes

14 Likes

The Banana Cream (FW) says “for use in home brewing”. Is thay vape safe?

11 Likes

That is what all if their new labels say…At least the ones i received

10 Likes

Yes @JiM210, check your PM’s.

5 Likes

Come on guys, you KNOW these are for BREWING. That’s what we’re using them for. Brewing !!!

#BCF_Brew_Team

12 Likes

Cheers :beers:

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

7 Likes

As expected because the strike at royal mail it finally arrived carrier really stuffed it through the mail slot :rofl::rofl:

15 Likes