NEW BCF Contest!

Def not mad mix by fa. I actually sft that flavor about a month back.

6 Likes

Have you tried tpa’s version? When I get up tomorrow, I’ll look through my stash, & see if I have it. At 6% the next day, I’m definitely getting a stronger gummy texture.

6 Likes

Holy shit!!! I thought I was goof with my stash! You go girl!!! You have any pics of your mixing station- and storage for us by chance?! :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

7 Likes

How about SC-WF Strawberry Gummy Candy?

5 Likes

A little bit off-topic, but I thought with the flavor test setup of @Dan_the_Man you may be able to change the wicks even only using one hand:

Just in case you want to test your thousands of flavors in a SFT. It would be still quite some work, but could eventually work.

8 Likes

I get zero strawberry. There might be an undescript berry/cherry in there, but it’s faint. Plus, I wouldn’t have had to push it to 6% for it to come alive.

5 Likes

I took some pictures with my camera, when I tried to download them, this was the image I got on my computer screen…

After about 5 or 6 tries, I just gave up. If it is able to show up, I will post pics here.

7 Likes

I truly appreciate you taking the time to show me this video. Bless you. Now please send me a fraction of your energy, LOL!

9 Likes

Thank you for ruling that flavor out for me!

6 Likes

Well its none of the INW flavors. About ready to throw in the towel. Got about 8 testers sitting on my desk. 80ml of wasted product not counting time and one use cotton. Trying to figure out what to do 8 testers i don’t like the flavor of in the first place. Don’t know how SD does this every day.

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer is a “Special” type person…

@KC111, What about the camera on your phone?! Mine upload perfectly every time. :muscle:

6 Likes

Could it be pur gummy candy? That or tpa? I’ll try the tpa in a bit here, & report my findings. I don’t have pur though. If anyone has it, could you check & see?

6 Likes

I think it was @Rocky02852 that was originally asking if anyone was getting a Cherry from it, and initially (until my bottle was half empty), I did not. Only got a Strawberry, and a muted Banana. NOW however, I AM getting a surprisingly stronger, Cherry-ish Gummy.

5 Likes

I think we can safely rule out INW or FLV, it is too costly for BCF to provide those flavors for free.

8 Likes

I don’t have a phone. If the camera doesn’t download again, I will ask my caregiver to take the pics for me on her phone.

6 Likes

I have both, Pur Gummy Candy doesn’t taste like it and TPA Gummy Candy is definitely not it. I think it is 27 Bears or Cloud 9 or Pur Tropical Blend.

5 Likes

That is a big part of my wall, I have a few more wall racks on the other side of the room, but it is mostly closet space. I keep my flavors alphabetical, regardless of vendor or category. The 3 boxes in the chair are flavors I need to “put away”, lol.

This is a storage bin that continues my stash alphabetically.

I keep my “extras” here.
Lesson to be learned here…don’t be an OCD like me!

11 Likes

Mystery Flavor is Dragon Fruit. Hehe !!!
Pitaya (Fruit) SC WF :tada:

11 Likes

Congratulations! Bows to the Master

9 Likes

I knew I tasted that Cherry note somewhere before… :sunglasses:

6 Likes