New database error discussion thread

Click the trash can :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

4 Likes

7 Likes

Jim Carrey Stupid Stupid GIF - JimCarrey StupidStupid DumbAndDumber ...

Lol. Thx Rocky.

7 Likes

Don’t as sometimes the simplest solutions are the ones it’s so easy to overlook, we’ve all done shit like this a million times, just most don’t like to admit so.

8 Likes

It’s not just you @Mikser.

5 Likes

Awwwww man, some of my One Shots got fragged !!!

Is there NO end to the madness ?? !!!

7 Likes

And here I thought that was a flavour house.

2 Likes

They shouldn’t have been merged because they are two entirely different flavours, I know because I have both of them from the same vendor (NomNomz) and the Coconut Cream has only recently been released :rage:
With all due respect I get the impression that the database is being meddled with by people that don’t really know what they are doing and trying to fix it is only doing more damage than has already been done. It has been said by Lars that the two “fixers” actions have been disabled but things are still happening so it begs the question of who IS still making these changes and merging of flavours?

6 Likes

And the worst thing is that any arrangement can be wasted as long as the conditions to introduce flavors are not fixed.
A NET extract is removed, but tomorrow I can re-enter it.
Fantastic…

3 Likes

Even so, this is a topic only to be discussed by the administrators and moderators of the site. What the rest of us think is indifferent fidalgo dixit…

6 Likes

@gus, I turned some of my recipes into one-shots for easier large batching, and many of them are gone. Could put them back up, but what will happen next week ?

3 Likes

@Gus6 I think people like @SessionDrummer and @Frunkster have every right to have their say on this topic after all of the hard work that they have put into the flavour notes, they have made a massive contribution only to have it simply wiped out.

4 Likes

A while back I noticed Chocolate Waffle (Molinberry) magically appeared in my stash… finally figured it out, it is WW Waffle (Molinberry) which now is not listed in database, I know there were more recipes and notes for WW Waffle that I can no longer find?

5 Likes

That happened to me, too and I couldn’t figure it out because I don’t have Chocolate Waffle (Molinberry) in my stash, but I DO have WW Waffle (Molinberry) in my stash. Thank you for figuring this out! But, what the heck???

3 Likes

Of course, but fidalgo said that this matter would only be discussed between moderators…
In fact, it was a complaint because they don’t want to discuss it…
English is not my native language…

3 Likes

I understand you @Gus6, your English is very good.

2 Likes

4 Likes

What The Heck? How did you match your unknowns?

3 Likes

A disaster. I have the feeling that those who have decided to do this are not aware of the implications… It doesn’t affect me personally, but I consider all users disrespectful. For years countless solutions have been proposed, and it seems that the one chosen is the worst of all.

6 Likes