New database error discussion thread

Sorry Rock, I knew that would gas light …

6 Likes

Ill reach out to Lars and see if i can get him to respond…

5 Likes

That wasn’t directed at you, good sir, every once in a while, my brain sneaks out and has an original thought :sunglasses:

4 Likes

The Main reason I don’t like ATF, they list Milk and Honey as:
Milk & Honey, how absurd :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

thats why it loads faster… those two characters make ALLthedifference

2 Likes

Tell me about them …On another thread lol. I like the hidden gems Like Hiliq Rice etc

3 Likes
5 Likes

Sorry but I didn’t understand what you meant. I think @SessionDrummer has answered your question though, thanks for stepping in mate.

2 Likes

No mate I haven’t received any emails for about two weeks now. I thought it might be something in my settings but everything there is in order.

5 Likes

Thank you @Lucas_James_Holden.

3 Likes

Example:
bsc.png

Invalid? There’s the link to a valid flavor.
Unknown brand? Go to the link - now it’s known. Flavor Artists is known to Ken & TZ because we had this discussion in the comments of a recipe of mine.
Zero recipes? I have over 500 flavors. I can’t use them all at once. Besides, having zero recipes doesn’t make a flavor any less valid.

7 Likes

The NETS have also disappeared. I have always kept them private, but now the different nets have the same substitute… (02 invalid… Or something like that, the same as Cereal 27)
The advantage of this recipe calculator is precisely that you can put the aroma you want. I suppose that with the stones (which some use) the same thing happens…

4 Likes

As Ronni very well says, the error is in the programming of the site. It is not the fault of the user to use the available tools.

6 Likes

:point_up: I added Berries (Forest) SSA when it came out.
It seems it was merged with Forest Fruits SSA :point_down:

5 Likes

Data and marijuana doesn’t mix well!

3 Likes

Yeah great, we have ginger cheech and chong smoking a bunch of doobie smack jointheads doing dupes. Ship an email off to HR

3 Likes

your free to come back to discord

3 Likes

***you’re btw

2 Likes

400px-XFC-M1911A1-1

2 Likes

Um, excuse me @fidalgo_vapes … I believe this is categorized under the rules as derailing a thread, I’d flag it but I’m not that type of person. Would you be able to move this into the pub as it doesn’t fit into the category of feed back? Thanks.

2 Likes