New database error discussion thread

Its fine…

Besides the system itself you hand out the most flags .

This post is categorized as “Taking up to much time from staff” which is a reason to suspend!!! JK or am I :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:

3 Likes

ill put the discord ban back if you do it here…

4 Likes

I do believe my flags are spam related and not personal issues, but thanks.

4 Likes

Well, history would dictate that depends on your mood but lets face it, beneath that hard gangster type exterior is a sweet sweet center, tastes of Savoury Character, a bit of spice as per needed and a bit of nutty taste. Bro… I love you.

3 Likes

Been meaning to ask

Can I get my achievements back? I look like a new user

4 Likes

I look into it…Might have to reopen your old accou t and delete the new one. Im on phine right nkw give me a coulle hours . :facepunch:

2 Likes

Tag Team Ban i like the idea :grin:

2 Likes

Well I am officially bored of this shit now, I went through my entire stash (as I stated a few days back on here) & added the correct names to notes for all of the 1098 flavours in my stash, I figured TZ & Ken (though seeming absent) are maybe listening & taking note of whats being said in this thread & working on things, today I look for a flavours & boom it’s gone, well changed to " Black* (Invalid/Unknown Brand/Zero Recipes) " so instead of moving forward we are still moving backwards it would seem, the flavour in question is " Black Irish by bestcigliquid " link below, I now need to check all my other flavours (yet again) BCL flavours 1st obviously.

For goodness sake STOP/HALT THIS MERGE!! it’s fucking shit up in a big way, I can see many just giving up & going elsewhere & I don’t want to, is anyone listening??

8 Likes

Several of my other BCL flavours are still showing so why ?? I still have several of them to test & take notes, I now have like zero motivation to do so if this problem is going to keep getting worse as well whats the dam point, not on as it’s making me totally loose my mixing & testing mojo -

6 Likes

& another change since I was last on here -

6 Likes

link for the above flavour to confirm it does indeed exist & is “valid” -

Come on somebody start fixing things rather than making it more broken that it already is

6 Likes

Yeah my mojo is ready to walk out the door….

5 Likes

Pretty sure we are not the only 2 feeling this way Rocky.

I actually just came on to add a load of new flavour notes for all the new SSA’s I’ve been beta testing & after seeing that was thinking is it even worth me bothering, which sucks.

100’s if not 1000’s of hours of testers time is being lost & I am not speaking about just myself here obviously.

7 Likes

Nice knowing ya man, take care.

2 Likes

@Frunkster - It would be a shame if you stopped doing this. I rely heavily on the notes as SFT doesn’t work for me. My taste buds are shot & when I do it, they never taste the same as people are reporting in the notes. Your notes are really good…

5 Likes

I’ll carry on doing it 8062282, will actually get those new SSA’s put on shortly, it’s just infuriating that useful notes are being lost for seemingly no good reason, the amount of flavours already in my stash now showing as invalid (which all have detailed notes) is shocking, just really deflates the enthusiasm for it.

I know Ken & Dan are working on this (I think?) but I find the total lack of input on this thread from either of them more than a little concerning.

5 Likes

So here we go again (Urgh), as per my last post above, I have just been on to add notes to the newest SSA flavours I have tested, there were a total of 18 I had been sent directly from the manufacturer, I had already added all 18 of these to my stash, but on going to enter the notes in for each I find that all of the below ones had simply vanished from my stash -

Coconut Cream
Burnt Tobacco
Vanilla Tobacco
Butter Biscuit
Red Velvet Tobacco
Tobacco American

I was already wondering if a portion of my stash was missing previously, but obviously nothing to go on/confirm this, this obviously now confirms that not only are flavours being merged from the DB but are also simply being removed altogether (sigh).

I sure hope we can return to some kind of mixing normality going forward as this is just lunacy.

EDIT - I am happy to provide images of the bottles with SSA labeling on them to confirm these are direct from the manufacturer & that they exist, even if they are not on general release yet, surely we should be able to add them to the DB with notes???

5 Likes

I just looked at mine and Cereal 27 is gone also.
No sweat off my butt though.
I have all my flavors printed out along with my recipes.

4 Likes

I’m using the notepad feature to keep a total of my flavors…
If the number changes I know somethings up, although if a flavor is merged with something you don’t have the number will stay the same, so it’s hard to keep up with alot of the merges .

6 Likes

@Frunkster nothing gets my COMPLETE attention more than …

useful notes are being lost for seemingly no good reason

I’ve been trying to BITE my tongue on this for a while, and watching to see what is going to get fixed. Luckily for me (well NOT luck at all, all from my efforts), I have my notes on the forums here, the VC, Vaping Underground, ECF, Reddit, and more, so even IF they get fragged out from the flavor list, they COULD be rebuilt, BUT, I’ve already spent the time, and don’t know if I have the time to do them ALL over again.

4 Likes