New database error discussion thread

This poor guy has more than one, I hope he can remember which is what …

3 Likes

That there is why all my recipes and flavors are printed out on paper.
Someday, you never know if the lights will be on or not.

3 Likes

How many Mango’s were around in 2015 and two were entered correctly.
Is the gentleman still around?

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I was referring to in my earlier comment and to be perfectly honest I would rather go back to a previous date and put up with those wrong “invalid” flavour names before this “merging” started than with no flavour names at all which is where we’re heading right now.

6 Likes

He is still around, i cant find him on this side and the sites email system seems borked so ill shoot him a message as soon as it is back up and running.

It would be nice to do mass emails but i dont have that ability or if i do i cant find it nor can i figure out how to get the message system sorted out, it might be above my pay grade.

3 Likes

Blueberry (Premium) - Medicine Flower
is now INVALID again…

5 Likes

@Rocky02852, this is all I’ve got …

5 Likes

I’m not affected. Don’t think it’s Blueberry (MF). Can’t tell you what it is but I can tell you what it isn’t.

3 Likes

One of the SCARIER things is …

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s still in my stach. Goes to MF BB Premium notes page when clicked on. The notes are funky from rockeys link and percentage in notes is way off. Definitely not MF percentage.

5 Likes

Yeah, it looks like a hot mess currently…

4 Likes

I had it at Blueberry Premium MF in my notes…

Huh, MF BB Premium is gone from my stash :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

We are getting two different answers from ELR then. It’s in my stach alongside 6 or 7 other blueberry’s I have. Reading the notes on your link they are testing single flavor at around 7/8 percent. Not .7 percent. CAP is a BB that may test that high. It one I don’t own so don’t know. It MF BB shows up in my inventory and goes to MF BB Premium notes. We seem to be getting two different answers to inventory. Strange.:ox::poop:

5 Likes

It’s a Trap! (Inawera) was deleted.

3 Likes

Thinking about mixing these up (if I can figure out what tf they are) May turn out better than some of the mad scientist experiments I’ve done.

Screenshot 2022-11-24 09.59.43.png

5 Likes

Once a Flavor is Merged the notes / percentages are bogus!
I added the flavor name in notes for my concentrates,

4 Likes

Clicked on just now. In my stach. Hem. Weird :persevere:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852, I hate to say it, (I’ve got a LOT of notes), but I may have to do that.

2 Likes