New Ipv4 Mod

Haven’t had a single issue with mine and I love the way it fits the hand.
Let me know how the temp control goes, I am still waiting on my Ni200 wire.

1 Like

I f-n luv this thing!!!

I didn’t think I would notice a huge difference with the no dry hit thing? But its a different vape don’t know how to explain it but it seems like a more consistent flavor right to the end of each tug !! It’s a winner! IMO

2 Likes

BOLLOCKS NO BATTERIES TILL THURSDAY :scream::scream::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::rage::rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

I just put a nickel coil in my sub tank…with an ice cream and waffle juice… OMFG flavor flav!!! 45j@465deg f WOW I love the steady taste it’s awesome!!!

3 Likes

Now I really cant wait to get my nickel wire and try it out.
Super stoked about it… :thumbsup:

1 Like

What about the Flavor Factor?

1 Like

Yes that’s it

My birthday is the May 27th and girlfriend promised to get me the ipv4. I can’t wait cause my xpro m50 is capping out.

1 Like

I hope you get it early… now that she already knows what to get you!!!. And I hope the m50 lasts till then!

I cracked it open tonight. It had broken wire that connected to the 510 pin. I soldered it back to the pin. I hope it holds up, it’s my first soldering job.

2 Likes

Hey Guys,
Just got my Ni200 wire in the mail today and promptly put a build in my mutation x.
I did a duel 12 wrap right at .15 ohm, after I got all the kinks worked out I set it to
40.0 joule @ 400 degrees. And all I can say is OMG, this is the most amazing thing
since sequential fuel injection. I flavor is off the hook and huge huge clouds. If there
is anyone out there that is on the fence about the iPV4 all I can say is DO IT. You will
not be disappointed.

3 Likes

Heads up for IPv4 owners. Those that are sloppy with their juice and over drip…Zzzzzzz…POW!

3 Likes

Holy Freakin Crap… That is not good.

1 Like

I think that’s maybe carelessness… I hope if i had juice running down my arm I’d stop dripping???

1 Like

I believe that carelessness is the cause there, but some folks can be non-observant about certain things.

1 Like

Seen it today and it freaked me out…

Also I uploaded this like ten mins before I seen the pic

They should have a rubber plug in there or something … that’s crazy …I have one of these on the way :dizzy_face:

Idk …it’s kinda like …just don’t b so sloppy??? I already know not to I mean it’s liquid and electricity??? Am I wrong?

1 Like

No your absolutely right ! But idiots need protection too ! Haha

2 Likes

Can some one help me with getting my ipv4 to work right?