NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

My pleasure @Mikser. So we’re up to Whiskey Cream, EVERYTHING Coffee, and da RumZ, thus far.

3 Likes

Wow i found my white whale flavor that i been looking for for over a decade. My fav commercial juice of all time was backwoods brew malty toffee but could never find that perfect toffee in it. The new noms sc butter toffee hits that perfect profile. Im so excited. Now to perfect the recipe.

6 Likes

@STR8V8PING I was totally hooked on his Honey Nut Flue Tobacco back in the way back. Dripped it silly.

3 Likes

I’d like to see what that Nomz Rum is like hopefully it’s just a gold rum without the spices. Of course I had a brain fart and forgot to add it to my order. Maybe next time, I have a Kahlua vape recipe I’d like to complete. I’ve never found a good gold rum to pair up with VT Light Rum. Vape Train has one but it’s really bad, FA Jamaican works but it brings its spices which doesn’t actually fit a in a Kahlua. And yes I know VT has Coffee Liqueur (I’ve never really gotten Kahlua from it) any way I like creating flavors from scratch.

6 Likes

Let’s hope that they’ll resurrect Chef’s salted caramel… didn’t see it on NN

4 Likes

Oh my lord, I need to try this! I can’t find it on ELR, maybe it went private? Being a custard lover… and that name, just makes me want to try it….:pray:t3:

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie, @woftam never released it, as it was in his sales line. Great Custard though …

2 Likes

6 Likes

This ry4 fortress may be my new fav ry4. Its delicious and unique. It has a awesome buttery nuttyness and almost a caramel kettle corn note.im loving it

Theres some real bangers so far. The butter tofee is insane good. Prob my new top 5 flavor ever

The graahm also amazing

6 Likes

It is quite succulent, isn’t it? The guy over from my thread told me to retest at 1%, and my results are a bit different.

Nomz Watermelon (SC) SFT 1%

Right off the shake, this is a VERY full-bodied vape at 1%. I’d almost have to call it juicy. There’s hints of watermelon, but also notes of indistinguishable melons. If I had to label this, it would be an unripe watermelon. Not the red part, but more the pinkish-white parts closer to the rind. There’s even some green, and it’s not watermelon rind, but more of a honeydew which isn’t very sweet. It’s slightly bitter, but not necessarily in a bad way. I’m not getting any candy notes at all, and without any added sweetener this is below mid-level sweet. It’s a fairly realistic melon (of some sort), and might have its place to add body to an otherwise lacking, top-heavy melon mix. This is mostly body and volume, but missing a punchy top note, at least at this percentage.

3 days - much more pronounced, but still lacking a punchy top note. This has a really good watermelon body which can easily be used to add depth and volume to any melon mix.

5 days - FINAL VERDICT - this is a good unripe watermelon, or the white/pinkish part next to the green and rind. Well, most, if not all of the honeydew notes disappeared, and this is a watermelon to me, but natural tasting, and therefore very light. It’s still lacking a punchy top note at 1%, but other than that it is a pleasant vape. Will not be my GO-TO watermelon, but I may find it’s use in other melon mixes, as stated before. As a watermelon goes, I can’t go any higher than 7/10.

8 Likes

@IggyZ can’t wait to hear about the re-test results. We should have @fidalgo_vapes move this to the NomNomz thread …

2 Likes

Darn it all lol

2 Likes

Apple Donut (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (2-9-24) – FIRST ONE ON DECK !!! At 1.5% this one was damned full, and didn’t need to be increased, which was in line with my 1.5% on the previous SC’s. I always like to remind people there are (typically) TWO kinds of donuts, one a lighter, deep fried Krispy Kreme style, or a slightly darker, yellow cakey donut. This one favored the lighter, deep fried KK style. A fairly generous helping of “fried” and “dough” were in store for you with this one. I wouldn’t call it overly “greasy”, but def. a fried doughy donut. The apple was layered in nicely, and was at times either even, or just lighter than the donut, and it leaned towards an apple filling, BUT, not completely. Not so bright like a Fuji, but there were some brighter notes punching through the “apple filling” type notes. The two were actually paired very well without either running over the other. I didn’t get any darker notes, or crispy edges with this one, and/or any powdered sugar. Sweetness was just at about mid-level, and it worked well for this flavor. I think you’ll have to decide whether or not you’re in the lighter, deep fried camp, or the darker, yellow cake-y camp, and that will decide whether not not this one is in YOUR donut camp. Some light bakery notes, but no grainy-ness, which you would expect in the (other), yellow cake-y styled donut. No off-notes, at this percentage, but at times I almost wished for a slight dialing down on the deep fried, and a slight increase in the apple. Minor complaints, and take-offs only, and leaving it still at a high 8.95/10.

11 Likes

Mmmm sounds like a winner. Maybe pair with some CDS, CCI and a good cooked apple for a really good Apple Fritter.

2 Likes

@McDuckie that would work.

2 Likes

Holy shit. These nom nomz sc flavors are imo the best flavors to ever come out. No joke. Each one i try is perfect. I just tried the coconut macaroni. It is soooo good. Its the perfect candy coconut. Authentic spot on mounds type coconut. Would be amazing for a somoa cookie.

So far every one iv tried. The ryfortress, butter toffee, graham , coconut mac are all so good id happily vape them solo

9 Likes

Apricot (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (2-10-24) – I love me some Apricots, but the good ones, are far and few between. This one did present as a fairly good one, but it was somewhat relaxed. I did try spiking it up a bit at the end of the test, with no real increase, so I’m not listing that as an official second testing percentage. It wasn’t weak per se, but I kind of just wanted a little more. Deep orange and yellow Apricot nuances were in there, and it tasted very natural. At times I kept tasting a very light almost citrus oil note in there, but it came and went. Overall it was a very “smooth” flavor as well, and I think it could have used just a bit tart or sourness to really help it pop. It was soo smooth to my tastes, I wanted to describe it as an “Apricot smoothed by Honey”. Not because it tasted overtly LIKE honey, but it had that type of smoothness to it. Sweetness was just below mid-level, and despite aforementioned honey and citrus oil notes, they worked, and I didn’t log as off-notes. Natural, very smooth, with very light citrus notes, and a honey like smoothness is what this one was. Def. an Apricot, but it didn’t SCREAM Apricot. Hard to fault as the natural Apricot I got was great, I just wanted more of it. I finally settled on a 8.7/10.

13 Likes

Good for you SD and sticking to your values of not deviating from your alphabetical system of running your samples. My Whiskey (Cream) shipped on Mon from the UK I should have it right about the time that you get to that one. JK LOL.

5 Likes

I think i may have to make anothrr order and judt get all of them. They are that good so far

6 Likes

6 Likes