New Recipe Showcase 2019

Do you have cream cheese vg real flavors? If you do, how long does it take to steep? I used it in my recipe at 3% and I coukdn’t taste it. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

I don’t have that one. I have Cream Cheese NF, but haven’t really tested it yet. If you come across an RFVG you can’t taste at 3%, I’d try 6%. After that, i doubt they’re worth the effort, price-wise.

I do test those VG’s at 3% first. Creme Brulee, Frosted Cereal, Milk, and Yogurt Parfait work well in the lower range, but I couldn’t get Rainbow Sherbet or Coffee Cake to work. I haven’t doubled them to test yet, but i will before I give up. 6% is as far as i would give them, personally.

3 Likes

Thank you for the response. Gonna try 6% next, then.

2 Likes

So I did this one, pleasant on the first week but after a full month it really came out great.

9 Likes

Thanks! Always love to see “You can make this”, which rarely ever happens.

5 Likes

I’m new to mixing but have been smoke free for 10 weeks and started DIY mixing from watching DIY or DIE on YouTube.I think i made a really good recipe and hopefully some of you can give it a try.It’s called Burly RY4 Double Delight.
It’s a mellow tobacco cream with some Jamaican rum,and it surprised the hell out of me considering i’ve got many that still need work.
Thanks, diyDaveW

7 Likes

Link to recipe?

4 Likes

Newby.got to work it out.sorry.

3 Likes

If you scroll down you’ll see a recipe url at the bottom. If you want to keep the recipe private tap on the blue wrench and scroll down til you see share privately, then scroll down the recipe and you’ll see a second url.

2 Likes

Hello.
It’s name is Burly RY4 Double Delight.

It’s public if you enter burly in search.

Thanks, diyDaveW

2 Likes
5 Likes

That’s the one.I like it a lot.Thanks for your help with this.Working on more.
diyDaveW

6 Likes

Simple, but pretty good…

7 Likes

Finally after over a year this one (I can’t remember out of how many versions) has proven out! It needs a good steep, but is worth the wait.

9 Likes

Here are three recipes I believe are ready to share. I would love to get some honest feedback :slight_smile:

Tropical milk: I keep modifying this slightly from mix to mix, but it is already very good to my taste. Creamy tropical mix. A bit of koolada goes well in the mix (found by accident)

Raspberry’s blood: my first recipe. Fruity, raspberry mix. Inspired on Amy’s tiger’s blood. Sometimes I add some cream to the mix but is also good without it. Someday I may try adding some INW Raspberry (malina)

Strawberry something: it was some sort of accident but it turned out to be really good, at least for my poor palate. The fruit circles give the “milkshake” (or whatever this is) an interesting direction.

7 Likes

This one needs 2-3 weeks to finish, but it’s pretty good.

8 Likes

Read the notes, mix large, enjoy! Super simple, tasty and yes, you will want more!

5 Likes
3 Likes

Looking for some feedback!

2 Likes
6 Likes