NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

How dare you join the politicians and anti vape brigade blaming everything on nicotine! I blame the hill :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I’ve been depressed lately. Don’t even feel like mixing :slightly_frowning_face: I’ve gotta find a way to rise above all this bullshit.

7 Likes

Sweet dreams everyone. I’ve got work tomorrow.

8 Likes

If you’re still depressed tomorrow you can watch my insane posts as I twitch and nicsick myself while testing the Citric Acid salt nic I’m about to mix up.

3 Likes

Now for that Banana Cream.

What do I want to have in it…

• Banana
  • Cream
  • Graham Cracker
  • Honey
  • Nuts

…in that order, from most to least amount and I suppose I should write this one out on paper accounting for every % too, case it’s a solid gold winner I want to re-create again sigh and - since it’s a creamy mix that’ll be light and sweet - I’llkeep the nic levels nice and low, make @ 9mg/mL combined…

• 3mg/mL freebase
  • 9mg/mL salt

I’d really rather just squirt squirt my way into making a mix - it’s much more relaxed doing it without any recording of measurements etcetera - but I’ve already learnt with a few mixes I really like, that if I DO end up with a remarkably good juice I cannot re-mix it when I’ve no idea how much of each flavour I’ve added - certainly not when I’m adjusting the mix with additional drops, randomly, over several days.

And not that anyone cares and not that I care if anyone cares, but the Honey & Milk I mixed a few days ago too, is fucking amazing: there’s nothing in there but milk, two kinds of creams, honey and a drop of sweetener yet it works beautifully because it’s so smooth and soft, plus the honey has started really coming out the last day or two.

Sadly, this Honey & Milk is one of the first mixes I did the other day without writing anything down at all, and adjusted several times so I’ve got no fn idea how much of anything is in there, except that there’s far less honey that milk and creams, so I’ll have to create it again on paper before actually mixing if I want it to be re-creatable.

5 Likes

I’ve moved the experiment, so I don’t hijack this thread, completely, like an arsehole - veering completely off-topic with another well, random brain-fart…

4 Likes

Take a break.

4 Likes

Thx natbone. There’s always rewicking to do and bottles to clean so I may as well just do like you say…take a break and do the mindless stuff.

3 Likes

Just one more thing…I’ve contacted a couple of vendors asking what their future plans were concerning the mail ban and I haven’t received an answers yet? Depressing :slightly_frowning_face: Okay, later…off to do some simple stuff.

3 Likes

Just letting everyone know that there is no need to worry about if DIYers will be able to get nicotine because we will be able to. I’ve already been told by some vendors that they will be able to circumvent the vape mail ban. No need to worry DIYers, we will always be able to get what we need, nobody is going to stop us. Congress Representative Diane Feinstein (campaign funded by Big Tobacco) can add what ever she wants to covid relief bills but she cannot stop us from doing what we know is a much better alternative to tobacco. When a politicians office is more important to them than their citizens health then we have no choice but to find a way around the self serving immoral bills of anti-vapers. And we already have. Congress may be able to stop many things but DIY eliquids isn’t one of them. Once everybody figures out how things are really going to be then people won’t be surprised when you see DIY eliquid booming. We will be making eliquids for people and teaching many others how to do the same. We just have to be smart how we go about it.

8 Likes

Awww SHIT, NOW you tell me @Beaufort_Batches. My “topper” liters arrive tomorrow WITH my safety (additional) freezer.

I LOVE to take the positive stance, but I can’t always. Without naming names, can you elaborate, or possibly PM me directly ?? I’m sitting (will be) on about 10 gallons at this point, split between multiple freezers (for safety).

6 Likes

right now, we don’t “know” what is going to transpire. so, if your prepped, just let it ride and see how it pans out.

5 Likes

I am with Sessions please PM me because the ones ive talked to are saying Nicotine will not be able to ship B2C and 100mgml wont be avle to even go B2B because UPS and FEDEX wint do anything that is related to Vaping since those 2 companies are the ones who typically ship to product above 48mgml…I hope for the best but I have too many other people depending on me to stay off the smokes to not Stock up

6 Likes

Good to know all my Debit and CC are in the mail comimg my way sonim on a time out from purchasing anything after getting Skimmed …SD Nic Outlet?? Or will you be naming it something else bwhahahaha

5 Likes

Sent you an invite.

6 Likes

Geez, that’s about how I mix my favorite Advs every time. I use the scale at first but after I homogenized it with my device I’ll add some of this or that or add more base to tone it down. I guess as long as my favorite flavor notes pop out in happy. I’m not an ejuice chef anymore, just a soup and sandwich or donut and coffee vape menu kind of guy. Keep up the great work! Craig in Chicago

5 Likes

I’ve been vaping since 2008 and we haven’t run out of nicotine yet. The people in NY along with other questionable states SHOULD be worried and they SHOULD buy what they can afford. For many in NY it is already too late because they haven’t been in the industry for 13 years and won’t know how to get a hold
of nicotine.

I can find 30 places online right now that are fully stocked and supply much larger customers than any of us. 30 Distributors that have TENS OF THOUSANDS of gallons EACH ready to go…our small 1-2 gallon orders are laughable compared to the orders that some companies place. Then they make 100,000 bottles of eliquid and 5000 of them expire and get thrown away. So I don’t
think the 100 NY forum members that are seeing this post are going to cause any national nicotine shortages for you friend. Relax and enjoy life!

8 Likes

I became relaxed about nicotine supplies about five hundred posts back when I changed my stance and agreed, so you know :roll_eyes:

I have remained fully relaxed since.

5 Likes

I agree with you, I don’t think this will affect everyone in the country but it may make things very difficult for certain states. I hope I am wrong and everyone can continue to enjoy this hobby/lifestyle!

5 Likes

I’ve been transferring to glass (amber 120’s then 500ml’s for about 5 years) when buying nic. Until about a year ago when speaking with a supplier on the phone and they recommended taking the bottle as they shipped and putting it as is in the freezer. The told me that they top the containers with Argon for shelf-life. I generally was opening them not only to transfer for long term storage, but to assay for taste and strength. Having been buying over a number of years, I recently started just putting them away as shipped (I trust the companies I have been utilizing now) and the little jugs are space-saving anyhew… YMMV

7 Likes