NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Unfortunately the one thing I won’t hand out is my devices Bc there’s no telling how long mine will last. Although I would still have the option of buying in store I’ll squirm at paying those prices. I’d rather have someone buy a device and me help them with juice based on stock I have and what’s coming. I’ve already given away 6 mods/tanks in the past year to smokers, 2 reverted back to smoking cause they couldn’t get past the initial phase of getting used to vaping. Although it’s a win I was also able to get those devices for a minimal price but I won’t be able to in the future unless shit changes :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Hehe… younger than you :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Itvwas a joke at the OP b bc 60 years of Nic and if they were 10 years old they could use it bc they would be 70 i think i got that …

3 Likes

I thought i was the only one throwing around Fuck You lately lol…When i did it damn it felt good lmao

5 Likes

Lol… yeah I got ttht… just got up not long ago & was reading this over a cup of coffee & was just like wtf…

3 Likes

Been there done that…Natbone is a good guy I would never read into anything he says as malicious

5 Likes

I give away cheap devices. I bought 10 Novo’s for less than $80.00 shiped from China. The device I give out now is $4.50. Most of the people I try to help would rather stop at gas station and pick up their cigarettes than step in a vape shop.

6 Likes

Stepping in a vape shop can be pretty intimidating, I remember my first walk in and I had so much anxiety I was on my way out the door until the nice worker stopped me. I think she knew I was overwhelmed. At this point I had actually been vaping for 3 months buying juuls from gas stations. I had actually started subbing Vape for cigs cause I was getting massive headaches once I got use to vaping and was doing it more (too much nic).

5 Likes

I have been ordering 3mg and 6mg for my housemate and I. River is out of them, so I ordered 5 x DIY PurNic™ Nicotine 100mg and a bunch of VG and PG. I figure since I have started DIY’ing, why not try to mix the base from the ingredients. It’s an extra step (and I am lazy), but am willing to continue to learn. :smiley:

Also added a few flavors. Hopefully I am now stocked up to prepare for the future.

4 Likes

Most of the people I come in contact with are in their late 50’s to late 60’s. I think it’s embarrassing to them. Most B&Ms owner is in their late 30’s to mid 40’s. People working behind the counter in their 20’s. Hard to ask a 20yo anything. They speak a different language than us old folks😂 Then there is the trust factor.

7 Likes

Considering I’m in my 40’s with a son who’s is 22 and 2 teenagers I can handle some lingo :joy::joy::joy: but yes you are so right. Either way it’s very intimidating

5 Likes

Chances are if was weakening at a slow pace over the years you wouldn’t notice. Next thing you know your vaping 0mg - addiction gone! :tada:

5 Likes

Way back when I used B&Ms, I had less issues with the kids behind the counter than I did with the Vape Snobs wandering about the place. I recall asking a now stupid question and hearing a scoff behind me from a customer who was oh so clearly better than I was…

7 Likes

I visit the B&M’s from time to time today when I got business where their at. I have had help in the store that really knew their products they had. Others who didn’t know what end of the mod got put in the mouth. Customers? Pfft.

5 Likes

LOL, shit, I missed that. TY @fidalgo_vapes.

3 Likes

That is precisely it. I have 8 years of nic and feel it could be overkill.

6 Likes

hey folks. nic in VG, thats all they have in 250mg. what do you think ?
i have it in my head that it will last better in PG.

4 Likes

Selfish bastard lmao…Jk jk I know you know I am

6 Likes

Have you check other companies ? What company is that ?

3 Likes

LNW. river has it, but i thought i would try somewhere different, if it even makes a difference, and it shouldn’t.

4 Likes