NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Hopefully someone responds quickly. Granted the VG would save you on ordering vg on the side but it depends on your stash of both vg and pg. personally I don’t see an issue with nic/vg especially if you are 30pg/70vg. Personally I haven’t seen a difference in mixes.

4 Likes

Nude nicotine still has 10% PG. $75.00 for the liter. No difference between the bases. Just might have to add more PG to recipes.
Pay your money take. Your choice!

3 Likes

link ? google not bringing anything up. unless i want to look at naked vaping chicks. …

be right back :laughing: :+1:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Yes, I know. I’m 62 and if I’m still vaping at 70 I’m going to take up a new hobby like a mistress or something.

8 Likes

thanx, but no 250mg

5 Likes

As of 30 seconds ago, this is all Heartland has in stock.

2 Likes

I believe VG is actually better PG is easier to use and shaking it up is easier I think that PG is a convenience

4 Likes

I need my Cards :frowning: i swear im getting a prepaid card tmrw …

4 Likes

Picky Picky Picky!!!
LNW has 250?

Break out the gloves and hasmat suit. Don’t forget eye protection.

4 Likes

I’ve accumulated enough nic to last the rest of my life, which reason tells me will be significantly less than 60 years. It’s in glass bottles, but just in my regular freezer. It probably will gradually degrade, but if it does, then it’ll be like weening myself off nic over the course of a decade. I can live with that.

5 Likes

Yes so does River Supply

3 Likes

LNW only offers the 250 in 100% VG…

3 Likes

Man… why are sites based in the States so much cheaper than ours…

Even if Australia/NZ sites did sell 250mg base, the cost for 100mg base for us is $AUD79 for 500ml and the equivelant 500mL bottle of salts will set us back $249.95!

That’s fucking $500 per LITRE!! what the fuck…

Makes me wanna email and abuse every store who sells nicotine this side of the equator, but I cannot because I still need the mofos for more :angry:

It can’t be manufacturing or shipping costs and it’s not like the USA is the third-world so it’s not cheaper there because of that… leaving me with the only probably cause for such stupidly high over-pricing of products like this: they just mark shit up because they can, because there’s less competition and because they have always done it.

Pricks.

Maybe our wages and salaries might be a bit higher, but no where near enough to warrant a 600% markup on products online :frowning:

5 Likes

@delltrapp how much is nic base in indonesia?

I can google-convert that to AUD…

3 Likes

Nicvape 1 liter is rp. 1.800.000
Hiliq 1 liter is rp. 1.300.000
1usd is rp. 14.000
All nic is 100mg/ml in pg

3 Likes

1.300.000 isn’t a number dood: you can’t have two decimal spots in a single numeric value.

1,300,000?

It’s telling me it’s like, $1,800 australian dollars … what’s going ON

3 Likes

1 million and three hundred thousand rupiah

3 Likes

Google is telling me that 1 ausd is about 11.000 (eleven thousand) rupiah
Well, 11.070 rupiah

3 Likes

1,300,000 Indonesian Rupiah equals

117.97 Australian Dollar

That’s still pretty cheap for a litre.

We’re just getting raughted blind! Surely the obudsman or consumer affairs would have done something about this bullshit LONG ago if it were illegal somehow…

3 Likes