NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

This Honey & Milk is getting better every day.

I like vaping it as it goes from fresh-mixed to day 1, 2, 3, 4…

Get to taste it get stronger and milkier over a relatively short amount of time.

3 Likes

1.300.000 rupiah is about 90.7 usd
If I bought straight from hiliq, it would be 55 usd.
But counting the tobacco taxes and custom and the time and energy to wiggle through it all…

3 Likes

But if you bought 500mL of 100mg nicsalt base from vapoureyes (or any the other Australian sites, since they’re about the same price - give or take only a few dollars), it would cost you R2,754,822.50 or $USD192.64 - double that for 1 litre.

And that’s for 100mg base, not 250mg.

Why are Australian/NZ sites so STUPID expensive??

Just because we are dumb enough to keep buying at that price?

Speaking of 100mg though, my next bottle is in the country and will be here Tuesday, far less annoying than thinking about these shitty Australian sites robbing everyone blind every day on everything they buy.

5 Likes

I totally get wanting to support US vendors especially guys like Ranger Vapes whose profits go to providing soldiers free vape setups to quit smoking.

On the other side, the Chinese vendors are concerned with what’s happening and don’t want to lose our business. I’ve been corresponding with one of the managers at Sourcemore and they’re all doing their best to provide alternate payment options and discreet packaging. I think it’s all going to come down to our borders. Are they really going to closely examine every package for vape products? What about incoming from Canada and the UK? Once it goes through customs is the USPS and the other carriers going to sift through everything for vaping products? These are just questions going through my mind.

4 Likes

So are those mini freezers you mentioned to me cold enough? I only have a refrigerator freezer. The last batch of nic I bought stayed fresh but that got used up in one year.

4 Likes

customs is the elephant in the room, how much are they going to care ? and if they do really caare, they can’t possible find everything. time will tell.

4 Likes

I heard Australia was just expensive all around. Is it true that an ounce of coke back in the 90’s cost $150,000 USD? :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, aren’t they concerned with more important things than a 22mm atomizer? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

yep. but the thing is = 1, will they personally care. 2, how much of the “other stuff” will there be to distract them.

4 Likes

I dunno about the coke in the 90s, but judging by the ocean of crackheads picking up discarded cigarette butts around town, scratching, picking their scabs off and mumbling shit to emselves, meth and its derivatives are certainly cheap enough.

4 Likes

ok, after chewing on this and looking at ever so dwindling options. i just ordered 1ltr of 100mg pg from river. i just hope i get good nic. and a 500ml of pg. $54 delivered.

4 Likes

I dont know of thete is an actual temp we are tryi g to get it too but they get down to -7 d

4 Likes

Thx fidalgo. I once asked a nic vendor about storage and was told that a sealed bottle, left unopened and kept in a dry, cool, dark place would last indefinitely. When I asked about refrigeration they just commented that their customers like to keep it in the freezer in glass bottles. The litre I bought from them came in blue cobalt glass anyway. So, Idk, it was kind of a nebulous answer.

2 Likes
  1. I guess that depends on the customs agent working that shift.
  2. Let’s hope lots! Sounds like they have their hands full already. Check it out:
2 Likes

1, thats what i meant. laws/rules mean nothing, if not enforced.

1. lots of laws doesn’t mean lots of contraband. they may have 1 ton of bad stuff a day to find. or they may have 1000 tons to look for.
3 Likes

that could very well be true. and a few internet fanatics blew the glass bottle storage thing out of proportion. or, they just told you that for whatever reason.

what i would like to know = just how acidic is nic ? i’m thinking it very much is.

3 Likes

no. its a better value, and it takes up less room in the freezer.

not at all. i broke up my 250 with no problem and no inordinate precautions , not even gloves.

2 Likes

December, 2020 $260,000,000 of imports. For 2019, $400,000,000 in electronic equipment. A little bit of thinking will give one the scope of the task the customs officials face everyday.

When I was in the UAE, I and others, including those bringing in lots of vaping stuff, accepted that some things would get confiscated. It’s a business expense. I lost my second purchase which was worth almost $300. It didn’t slow me down at all. The same will happen in the US, imo.

2 Likes

when i buy from china, i will make each item its own order

2 Likes

Yeah, isn’t salts less acidic? I know it’s less volatile than FB.

2 Likes