Okay, now we're talking. (I think?) Wotofo nexMINI stuff

What tanks use TFV8 coils?

SMOK TFV8 baby coils: Compatible with the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tanks and Smoke TFV12 Baby Prince Tanks. Teslacigs HP coils: Compatible with the Teslacigs H8 Mini Tank. Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils: Compatible with the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast, SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast, Ijoy Exo S and Ijoy Exo X.Oct 11, 2018

3 Likes

Wonder how the flavor is on this

4 Likes

It’s best to drop the “TFV____” whenever possible. When I see TFV8 all alone, I think of the first one which was the Cloud Beast. Most of their tanks have names unless it’s the first of it’s kind like the TFV9 or TFV16/18.

There are too many tanks to name that use Baby Beast styled coils. Some people have compiled lists but they’re always incomplete. I think it’s safe to say that it’s the most common coil head style for subohm tanks. In years past if you bought a kit, there was a good chance the included tank used baby beast styled coils.

For Smok alone, these tanks use Baby Beast styled coils:

• Baby Beast
  • Big Baby Beast
  • Big Baby Light Edition
  • Resa Baby
  • Baby Prince
  • Big Baby Prince
  • TFV9
  • TFV9 Mini

I might have even forgot one or two.

4 Likes

Agree 100%
I have a few and to be quite honest, I have no clue as to which ones they are. All of them just say SMOK on the base without a model name and I have no clue where the boxes are. It’s always frustrating when I have to buy a replacement part for any of these.

4 Likes

Yeah we’re limited on the cape as it is. one day all the shops were open… next day every shop was closed!
Imagine all the people affected, not just us as customers.
Employees that lost their jobs. Business owners that probably went bankrupt. Not to mention all the tax $$ MA missed out on during that period…sry guys (&girls) hope you don’t have rent or kids, CUZ NOW YOU DON’T HAVE A JOB!:triumph:
I can literally go on about that all day.
We don’t understand it, let’s just ban EVERYTHING. Rubber bands, Oh yes them too… they have nicotine in them… :no_entry_sign: ugh

3 Likes

The rebuildable mesh coils or the nexMINI RBA? I can speak for the mesh because I’ve been using the SMRT rebuildable kit for the PnP tank and I’m happy with the results all around.

You almost can’t lose with a vertical mesh with air flowing directly through the middle of it. Remember the Chimney Coil? Mof, a friend of mine used the SMRT R. Mesh Coil Kit to build a vertical wire coil in it. Specifically, I imagine a Swan Coil would make the most sense because both legs end up on the bottom.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen anything treated with such a lack of logic and scientific fact. Even the pandemic doesn’t come close, lol.

2 Likes

Eh, don’t forget the first,TFV4. I still have mine. What a disaster with the leaks due to the o-ring underneath the coil. But even though it leaked, it did have fabulous flavor if you could vape it before it bled out. :crazy_face: That tank didn’t work properly until they came out with the Clapton RBA for it.

3 Likes

@INOIROC Hee, hee, you started something. My friend I mentioned above was intrigued by the nexMINI RBA when I mentioned our conversations here. His post:

Would ya look at that? The NexMINI RBA IS the Wotofo SMRT for Baby Beast :)

“MDura Kit - A Combination Of MDura Mod + nexMINI Subtank” MDura Kit - A Combination Of MDura Mod + nexMINI Subtank

Lol, your question about it’s compatibility was on the Wotofo site. Way down at the bottom of the page.

3 Likes

I second that motion the word buffoonery comes to mind

3 Likes

That or their Tobacco Settlement Payment. The more cigarette sales plummeted the less they received. KILL THAT VAPE!

4 Likes

I pretty much knew just looking at the shape when I first saw it. I just didn’t want to mistakenly post wrong info. This waiting game is already torturous lol :joy:. I always get excited for new RBAs or rebuildable coils. For a long time companies dropped making them entirely. I think we all know, companies would rather sell packs of coils over and over. When I was writing reviews semi-often, I always pled with my handlers to make them again.

6 Likes

I tried that but they’ll leak as the cotton is not dense enough.
I took a pad and put it between 2 sheets of paper. Set my iron on high and pressed down on it for about 30 seconds and then cut my strips.
So far so good

6 Likes

good tip! :+1:

4 Likes

I really appreciate you doing that and thank you for all the information you have to offer. I’ll prolly get the RBA but I definitely am into the SMRT mesh coils lately. Should I assume correctly that if the Baby RBA is compatible with the Big Baby that the SMRT mesh coils are, too?

3 Likes

Excellent! I’m going to be a little OCD here and ask what kind of paper you used because some paper is bleached white with chlorine and wondered if that would imbue an off taste? One time I stayed in a motel next to a paper factory in Georgia and I’ll never forget the stench :rofl: pee yew!

Hmm, I wonder if unbleached coffee filters would work?

4 Likes

I bet they would and if you happen to have a hair straightener…I have one of those instylers things (hardly ever use it now ) but that one, the metal bar rolls so it might not work (now that I think about it ) but a standard one, I bet would! Or ya, iron. I wonder if they sell mini irons? ha, I bet they do for traveling and what not.

5 Likes

what about parchment paper? I assume that would be OK, but I dunno about such things.

4 Likes

Not that I need even more vape related equipment…

6 Likes

Well, would you look at that! Great find!

5 Likes