One on One Flavorings

@LordVapor which of the SB OOO was the one you liked I want a real SB and a Sweet one.
I see the SB candy I didn’t like that one. I guess I kinda figured it out. I’ll take a ripe SB and then probably skip the candy one

1 Like

I ended up getting these

Beignets Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Strawberry (Ripe) Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Cake Batter Type Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Cake Flavored Liquid Concentrate (Yellow)

Vanilla Frosting Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Marshmallow (Vanilla) Flavored Liquid Concentrate

Cream (Milky Undertone) Flavored Liquid Concentrate - VG Based

Pink Square Candy Type Flavored Liquid Concentrate

I hope they don’t take forever to show up and I hope I get all that I ordered. I heard they got behind and had to ship some ppl’s stuff partially to them. Here’s hoping fingers crossed.

1 Like

The Strawberry Ripe is pretty good. I even mixed it with their wax tasting Watermelon and some Vienna Cream. With that simple recipe I have 4 people that can’t get enough of it. It is sweet. And one I will keep on hand.

1 Like

Yes I remember not caring for their watermelon but the one I didn’t like was watermelon bang and I believe the SB candy tasted chemically weird.

I’m glad the coupon worked fine 25% is a helluva jump from 5% off which was what they used to be before they became active here on the forum… uh humm because I basically invited them to become active amongst us.

I really am hoping the Beignets taste real !!! I have had the real deal in New Orleans.

1 Like

Another one I think I like is Sugar Cone. I used it their in a yogurt recipe a couple months ago. When I vaped it after a couple weeks it almost tasted like a burnt sugar cone. And it had kind of a harsh throat hit. I just vaped that whole 30ml bottle in two days. It is still a bit harsh, but I think I used a tad too much of it. Have you tried it? It tastes just like a Sugar Cone to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

No but I guess I pushed pay too fast LOL

1 Like

Just got this email earlier

All of the items from order have now been shipped: this OOO woo whoo got a confirmation number looks like they are on their way, and OOO is back to their old selves again :wink:

I have suspected the same thing swear i taste FA Joy in their beignets flavor. I originally heard or read that they are FW rebottlers but now believe this wrong. They may however be blending existing concentrated flavors and thus f****** with the total percentages of any given complex mix one makes

1 Like

Just mixed up the Happy Rancher Watermelon as well as Butter Rum…one tastes like Dove bar soap and the other Irish Spring…Im out, 3 strikes.

How did you find the one on one flavours. Are they blended?

I’m not sure if your question is where do you get them or how did 5prock3t like them. If it is where do you get them it is here http://oneononeflavors.com/products/cream-milky-undertone-flavored-liquid-concentrate-pg-based I linked it to my favorite flavor of their’s which is available in pg and vg based. It is a great cream adds a milkiness without being overly done. I like to use it around 3-5% of the vg based variety.

sorry if this isn’t what you were after.

2 Likes

They have a bread pudding flavour. Wasn’t sure whether it was a blended flavour. There is plenty of choice in the uk. Flavour art uk supply blended flavours and some of them are good. Think I’ll just get it and give it a wirl. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Amy. Trying to find your thread on ooo flavourings. Just got some in the post. Mine are all pg based. Their recommended % are fairly high. I got bread pudding, sugar cone,rice pudding and pink lemonade.

3 Likes

Owww, Those all sound delicious! Please post back how they are.

Hey ! I just got Sugar cone in today as well as many others I just wanted to give OOO Props they sent my entire order no errors and plus gave me 2 free samples 30 mls I may add of Pop Pastry and Vanilla Wafer @Ken_O_Where

@Solace71 once I nail down the sugar cone I will give ya some feedback. I hear that 5% was still a lil high I believe this was in a mix @LordVapor was / is trying to nail it down as well.

I don’t have the other two but they sound great. I really don’t go by their % on their website it is often time way too high typically for me I will start out using their flavors around 2-5% and work up until I get the right ratio. I’ll post more when I know sorry I don’t have anything concrete for ya atm.

Yep. Going in at 3%.

1 Like

Ok I’ll start there as well , are you going to do 3 in a mix or as a stand alone ?

I want Capella to make a flavor called “sweet vanilla marshmallow cream” so I can quit buying those 4 flavors and just dump 4% of it into everything I make because 90% of my recipes are using those 4 flavors anyway.

1 Like

You know you can make your own flavor base containing those four flavors just use the blue wrench on the calculator and it’s the first option.

I get it though it would be much more cost effective.

1 Like

Cool, I will try that. Capella makes Vanilla Whipped Cream but it isn’t the same as those 4 put together. I just started to experiment with FA Fresh Cream and FA Marshmallow with Madagascar Vanilla to see if those come close to what I am getting flavor wise with Capella. I have thought of just getting all four of them in one ounce sizes and and dumping them all into one 4 oz bottle but if they don’t play nice sitting there together after a few months… them I’m throwing 25.00 away.

1 Like