Photos of your latest hobby work!

Comfortable Numb

Summary

This text will be hidden

2 Likes

Had a nice time hanging out near the mountain his weekend. Almost dead silent with the exception coyote calls at 1am and birds chirping at sunrise.

12 Likes

One more due to file size and needing to screen shot. Lol

14 Likes

Latest photo attempt. Waterfall photography in the dark. This was taken at blue hour’ish just before or right at the sun starting to crest but at the bottom of the falls still required a head lamp.

Next week should be interesting when I visit a Washington rain forest.

11 Likes

I call this vaping out the boiler room back door.

9 Likes

This is the tree of life at Kalaloch wa. Today I headed out for a 4.5 hour drive for a beach adventure in northern Washington state and this was supposed to be a second day stop but randomly on a whim decided to take a stop before. Thankful I did since I don’t think I would have had a better light situation. Last photo is the true light at the time these were taken.

Gear: Sony a7riv with my 24-70 lenses with nisi filters.

12 Likes

Last photo

12 Likes

I need to get my butt to Washington. Gorgeous pics Chris.

5 Likes

You should for sure. The pnw as a whole is beautiful…but then again everywhere is beautiful.

As for the photos…It’s all about timing, luck, some intuition to take photos, and willingness to change plans. From there just need the puppers and a vape and I am all set.

This was shot on my iPhone after a full day and the previous nights adventure. Bailey was excited to be in bed and giving me the side eye telling me she was done for the day.

8 Likes

Yup, I know that look. It’s the “Iove you, but leave me alone look”

5 Likes

Here is another one of my favorite photos from my last trip. Sadly it doesn’t format well to instagram.

This was take around 9:30-10pm’ish at night at the beach.

10 Likes

Was that a layer of steam coming off the water?

2 Likes

Great question. Just an extended exposure using a 1/4mile spot light and help from the moon. :waning_gibbous_moon:

5 Likes

Beautiful, the dual of the tree up there is just incredible too. Ive been looking at a decent camera for when we start exploring the more remote areas up here. These are all in the PNW?

6 Likes

Yup. There is so much to see up here it’s endless. This summer I plan to hit up mt Rainer acouple times and maybe work in one trip to Idaho.

4 Likes

Love it out there, so beautiful everywhere. When we decided to move it was either here or out there.

Thanks for starting this thread and sharing these fantastic images.

4 Likes

I love sharing and elr is my home for better or worse. I just don’t have a to say about mixing. I think I said it all at one point in the last 8-9 years.

I still mix…but now mix once every 1-2 months…still vape but a lot more mtl…and the same amount of nic probably consumed.

Kind of wish some more of the og’s would pick a small corner to sneak into once a month. @JoJo @DarthVapor @ozo @authormichellehughes and so on.

The new groups of folks for sure are very solid and proud how they have kept things going for sure. Hats off to them. And of course the admins doing a good job keeping things streamlined and civil.

Just waiting for @daath to say I am using too much data. :rofl:

4 Likes

I wish they would too and i few more who i know wont, sadly. Last time i chatted with Jojo was a few months back on discord, tho i could have been longer than that, she said she doesnt vape much these days. Hope she knows she is still thought about.

And id better check on that data, i cant imagine the images ive been uploading are small. I just checked and it looks like we are alright for quite awhile. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I replaced the old saying “Be kind and rewind” with “Be kind and resize” :grin:

4 Likes

The duality of grumpy puppy and happy puppy. :crazy_face:

9 Likes