Photos of your latest hobby work!

Just acouple drops from my trip for the northern lights. Truly magical and brought to you by strawberry green fa. :rofl:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Nice Chris. I was waiting for the light show pics from you.

6 Likes

Sick. Nice work

7 Likes

lol. Glad I came through. I had planned a sunset trip and on my way out someone told me about the potential to catch it. Usually the weather doesn’t cooperate here due to clouds/rain or it’s occurring in deep snow country so I didn’t plan on it.

What I did plan was getting kicked out after sunset by the park rangers…which I did. They were nice about it and locked the gate right behind me.

So I went to my backup plan to one of the light house I marked on the map and oh boy did I like out.

6 Likes

I’m about 45 mins south of Joshua Tree and they were seen there. Wish I could have seen it. Glad you got the chance to.

8 Likes

This was from my latest adventure up in northern Washington state. Only a 2.5 mile trek and moderate elevation gain with Bailey along for the ride.

13 Likes

Last picture I took from Snowqualmie Falls in northern Washington. (Previous one was from twin falls). This place was jam packed with people and spent a very limited time here and happy to be able to capture a good photo here.

11 Likes

Don’t know if this qualifies as a hobby, but occasionally I like puttering around with wood projects. The most recent and probably the easiest is the multi-stand done for my guitars. No plans or dimensions were followed…just kind of threw it together.

16 Likes

Very nice TZ. I need to get something like that for my son. He has guitars all over the place.

8 Likes

VERY NICE looking stand there @TorturedZen. Very nice.

7 Likes

Looks great to me!!! Love it!

And yes. This thread is open to anyone who wants to share. Or maybe over share. :rofl:

7 Likes

Just a couple shots from my recent trip.

9 Likes

12 Likes

That looks very surreal :green_heart:

6 Likes

It was for sure a fun night to take photos.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautifully breathtaking shots. Thanks for sharing these with us.

6 Likes

@Chrispdx fascinating pics. Are those comet trails ?? Fast moving stars ??

6 Likes

Beautiful shot @Chrispdx!!

I’m just speculating here, but I’m going with a long exposure, and a few satellites came into frame. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

It may be a satellite or a plane. I did see a few shooting stars that night but not in the photos.

6 Likes