Photos of your latest hobby work!

I do leatherwork and woodwork. I sell all over Canada and the USA.

15 Likes

Super cool. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

This one is shot and edited from my iPhone.

11 Likes

Looks like I haven’t posted for a bit. Been doing lots of working and less trips due to 100 American degree weather.

I’ve also been posting to the tiky’toky thing to boost my social media.

User: monkey563480 (Chris and Bailey)

12 Likes

11 Likes

Figure it was about time to share a shot from my last trip to Mt St Helens.

11 Likes

Mid Month Perseid’s, should be pretty good this year if yer out and about at night around the 10th-13th.

5 Likes

Might be able to catch it but with the wildfire smoke creeping in it may be hard.

This was from last night. :heart_hands:

9 Likes

Wow @Chrispdx that is STUNNING.

Do you have a bigger image size of that one ?

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful mood shot

5 Likes

I do on the computer…the post is 2mb…the image file would be much much larger.

Unfortunately the dead center of the photo lacks a ton of detail due to all the smoke mixed with haze.

This would the center with a bit more quality cropped from the original and exported to keep below the 2mb…and colored for TikTok. :rofl:

10 Likes

Just my latest two shots from the beach. One sunset and one in the dead of night.

13 Likes

Just a little share from my last trip to painted hills in Oregon. The second photo was taken around 11pm and light by the full moon. And is partly why I don’t have much time @SessionDrummer for tutorial building. :joy:

13 Likes

All of them, absolutely gorgeous!

9 Likes

Awww. Thank you so much! It’s my latest passion that eventually hope to turn into a side gig. Still in progress but getting there.

7 Likes

You can definitely turn that into a side gig! I think there’s a current need to display the natural beauty of our country.

6 Likes

If it’s a coffee table book, I want a copy!

7 Likes

Do you use drones, lol? This one looks like it was taken in mid air.

4 Likes

No drones…this was just me learning over the fence taking a photo of a random flower….but yes this is around 4,000 feet up. In this spot on a clear day you can see all five mountains.

I’m actually hoping to head up there tomorrow if the weather holds.

Here’s the sunrise shot from that trip with three of the mountains.

12 Likes

Well, not a hobby, and nowhere near as sexy as @Chrispdx’s pics, but the 20+ year old John Deere’s deck was about worn out, despite the mower itself being 100%. Bought a new one, and am rehab’ing the deck so it can be loaned to a neighbor who is a widow.

Welded on top, fiberglassed on the bottom, and rustproofed.

6 Likes