Pico Squeeze 2 and an RDA is it worth it?

For Thirty Bones it is more than worth it.

https://www.healthcabin.net/eleaf-istick-pico-squeeze-2-kit-p/18298.html

14 Likes

Yeah… got one for the wife a while back; her first squonker. It’s ease of use was great for her, however, she does find it a bit heavy in comparison to what she is used to using 24/7/365 x 4+ years.

:joy:

… those little Sigelei mods just won’t die! And I hope they don’t, for her sake.

Tight review! :+1:

4 Likes

Nice review man! A squonk mod is probably gonna be my next investment so it’s nice to get some opinions in on the available options

6 Likes

With batt, very nice deal there.

5 Likes

been using the mod for sometime now it works well but a bit finicky on temp control, SS never worked right Ti and Ni are ok , I use the Ni setting with Ti coils,works better for some reason, Wattage mode is good.

4 Likes

Nicely done @Dan_the_Man. The whistling does seem to be fairly consistent throughout. 30 bucks though, kind of hard to argue with that.

2 Likes

Thanks for the review!:desert_island:

4 Likes

Give that Druga 22 rda a go, use mine everyday in single coil mode w/ block installed at .3, great flav and battery life

4 Likes

I have been meaning to…

3 Likes

I have two now. Love those little mods. I also have kept the rda’s on them. Flavor is on point and the battery life is pretty darn good. One is a little messed up and must be used on TCR1 but outside of that they are in my daily rotation. I keep the LED lights on to see my juice level.

Great review and great pricing! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Hell of a deal at $30, I still use mine almost daily with a Hugsvape Theseus RDA but the RDA it comes with is not bad at all.

Great review :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you sir, high praise from one of the best reviewers around…

4 Likes

Wow, thanks bro and keep up the good stuff :+1:

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man Great review!

4 Likes

Well … not exactly = $49.95 is total price at check out when you add in this:

health-Cabin

2 Likes

That’s the absolute best you could do for an ELR family member that took time out to do a review of a product for our benefit? You are so uncouth.

The price of the mod is actually $30.11.

6 Likes

@50YearsOfCigars Had to change my response. Why not use the 10 dollar option?

That was actually my last review for items coming out of China. They actually have a warehouse on the east and west coast. I will be doing reviews from products that come from one or the other. At least that is what we have talked about. I have subscribers from far away places so I am not sure how fair that is to them. OH well, I sometimes react without thinking.

4 Likes

Choose premium shipping pay premium price - I think $10 is pretty reasonable. If you are shipping multiple mods then the fedex/dhl shipping makes more sense since they ship by weight not size of the box. With $19 option I bet you could add a few more and the price would only change a little - I recently shipped 14 Aegis legends from Health Cabin to Au for $60 via fedex and they arrived in 4 days.

Or if you really want ‘free’ shipping
Go and buy it at fasttech for $58

4 Likes

Don’t they have a warehouse in AU?

You are right of course, 10 dollars aint bad at all. I have paid that in the states. Not sure why I did not see that part. The 10 dollars…

lol

4 Likes