PMTA & Flavorings

Can anyone provide any definitive information in regards to how the upcoming PMTA nightmare is going to affect the availability of ordering Flavorings?

Not talking about base or nicotine. I’m just asking about the flavorings

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows, including the assholes in the government.

4 Likes

Trust me. They are going to chip away at us piece by piece. If they just banned vaping… they would get riots. If they make us pay more for nicotine… they get bitching. Then, a few months later, they raise taxes on vaping products. Then they ban flavored ejuice. Then they ban buying online out of state. Flavoring bans are on the way. Bet your ass they are. At least ones aimed at vaping. It’s going to get to a point where it is sooo much easier to buy cigs.

When we all die off, the next generations will have grown up without the freedoms we had. They will probably be told water is for toilets and you should only drink Brawndo
c04e0b01778fce2bd996b2c71a896d0b

9 Likes

5 Likes

I’m no expert on the subject, but Food Flavorings were around before vaping and will still be available. There is a total ban on flavored vaping products where I reside, Yet I can still buy Flavorings.
Hope this helps :ok_hand:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I haven’t seen a Brawndo reference in ages. Made my day :grin:

5 Likes

So from how I interpret this, it sounds like Flavorings themselves will not be regulated by the PMTA

3 Likes

I believe so as well…Its tough , im not sure One Shots will go unnoticed for too long either , Yes they are flavorings but people know what they are used for . Im quite sure there is sone asshole keeping up on all the forums , YT , etc… They will start with the obvious then crush the rest

5 Likes

Unless they are included in a finished ENDS device…So prefilled Pod systems ??? Flavorings will be around , but some of the companies that distribute them may not be able to keep the doors open …Eventually going direct may be our only option , but who really knows …

4 Likes

@LordVapor, I love the fact, that you do Brawndo !!! It’s got what plants crave…

5 Likes

And it has more electrolytes than your body has room for

4 Likes

One shots can technically fall into snow cone type flavors category. As long as the site ordered from isn’t vape related should fly under the radar just low enough.

3 Likes

Ok I don’t have alot of time to post or reply often, but I need to put my 2 cents in on this. Most of our supplies won’t be a problem to get food flavorings are just that and they won’t be able to regulate them, pg and vg are used in many diy and commercial products and are readily available on Amazon and other suppliers.
Problem one will be nicotine, either outrageously taxed or I’ve also heard about requiring licenses to purchase any liquid nicotine.
Problem two hardware, I’ve spoken with the owners or managers of local shops and they said 65 to 80% of their sales are liquid. So if the shops whether online or brick and mortar can’t sell ejuice they won’t be able to remain open, so where will we be able get mods, attys, and coils(for those who don’t buils). So unless you are willing to order from China and wait anywhere from 3 weeks to 2months for your oder we’re screwed.

3 Likes

Just my opinion, but having to buy directly from China is an inconvenience not a problem. It might cut down on impulse buying.

5 Likes

Welp. I’m not sure what will happen. But I did just stock up on nic, vg, pg, vanilla ice cream lb. I would have rather not ordered but if there is a disruption I wanted to be ready.

Keep in mind we may have another life disruption with COVID-19 here in the USA with cold and flu season creeping up.

7 Likes

Damn I better go do inventory…I have only been thinking about Nic

5 Likes

Yeah. And again, pg/vg should be fine due to alternative uses…but you could also make hand sanitizer and could see another shortage or price hike.

6 Likes

This is my concern

6 Likes

Fallout from the upcoming PTMA.

https://www.nicvape.com/

3 Likes