Private Recipe Sneak Peek 2021

No baked apple…But gives me a reason to buy more flavors

5 Likes

Holy shit that looks good man!!

4 Likes

Looks good!
Missing the SC WF apple cinnamon strudel, but I’ll definitely give this a try.

4 Likes

A decent apple, not sure I’d call it baked, more like stewed.

It must be reasonably good first attempt, it made it from testing rda to tank in one day :drooling_face:

I forgot I had it. It was something I added to a cart for the sake of it.

7 Likes

This can end up being dry AF but damn it smell good…I wanted to add Caramel or Butterscotch or Milk and Honey . O try to keep my recipe between 4 and 6 flavors not including Additives like Sweetener I’ll make a bigger batch tmrw and GC it bc waiting is gonna kill me

9 Likes

One of my favorite liquids was Kilo Dewberry Cream …Heres something with some newer flaves

7 Likes

This definetely needs more cream …Some revisions will come but as is its a damn good SB and cream

10 Likes

Not sure …Im just not sure about this one , if anyone has the flaves it would be great to hear thoughts

10 Likes

Yeah yeah… You just go ahead and keep waving your strawberry milkshake around…
:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Shhhh

Now if @Walt_RealFlavors would be so kind to check how much he has to get rid of I would be in heaven …

Diyejuice.com is supposed to have it but I need to buy a small amount and see if its actually the REAL Real Flavors ( flavours )

7 Likes

I do, :two_men_holding_hands: it’s a long time since I used that Raspberry Jam. I wasn’t the biggest fan to be honest.
But I like the look of that!

What aren’t you sure about?

2 Likes

Maybe it the Rasp Jam…I dont know . Its not a complex mix and should taste great , to be honest I never SF test the Rasp Jam…I have been finding that I like TPA VC II with fruits more than bakeries

8 Likes

It had something in the background that I couldn’t figure out, not many jam flavours that I’ve liked, OOO Strawberry Jam is my fave.

So true…totally agree and Custard Premium with bakeries

7 Likes

Thank you gentlemen, I just learned something.

7 Likes

Exactly :handshake::facepunch:

6 Likes

That reminds me, bought a huge bottle of that, put it away and haven’t even tried it yet. Any tips on how to use it? Going to get a mixing sesh in soon

6 Likes

Whats a huge bottle ?? I need to buy some from OOO but …I can buy some from you if you dont think you will use it . I was gonna grab a 30ml

3 Likes

I think 480 ml lol. Will have to check but I can send you some. It was that OoO sale you told me about and the price was too good on the huge bottle I took a chance.

4 Likes

Oh ya let me know whats up …Ty

4 Likes

I found my sweet spot was about 1.6% backed with another strawberry.
When I pushed it over 2% it was too much for me.
Really liked it with WF Jam Scone and or Angel Cake.

5 Likes