Private Recipe Sneak Peek 2021

I hummed and arred about adding the lime, and it just comes through glad I didn’t use 0.5%. So it’s not necessary :+1:

Been using the game changer for more than 12 months so giving steep times is a bit harder now. But I would say up to a week, the vanilla cream is longest steeper in there and that didn’t need a long steep for a cream.

9 Likes

Thank you very much. I don’t like artificial lime flavours so I always leave it out if I see a recipe that I would like to try so long as it’s not a major player, I also wanted to find a good looking recipe to use my Golden Eye in too and yours jumped out at me :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I know what you mean, not many limes I use or like, mainly this one

I think a very under rated/under used mango flavour, one of my favouries for sure.

9 Likes

Exactly so it makes it harder for me to find recipes that use it hence why I said that your recipe jumped out at me. Now I just need to find the time to have a mixing session because there is so much moving about of stuff and rigmarole involved to be able to do it lol.

8 Likes

Guess what i have been wworking with …Yep yiu guessed it Pineapple ,

The cooling agent is in here because someone requested it and they want it brain freeze icy lol

8 Likes

[quote=“fidalgo_vapes, post:106, topic:252456”]
Yep yiu guessed it Pineapple ,

Good to see the cameras are still operational :rofl:

I was actually thing about adding cooling to mine above it reminds me of these……needs a bit more cream to be more realistic but I’d be worried about killing the rest of the mix.

7 Likes

The cooling effect people want is insane but some people like the , I tried a Commercial liquid that was an Icy one and it froze my throat for an hour lmao…

7 Likes

I go for FLV Ice if I add cooling, can’t remember when I last used WS 23

4 Likes

Ya the ICE for me at least doesnt give that breathtaking icy feel it wasnt as intense and when I use coomimg its for someine who wants to freeze their insides lol

6 Likes

Same for me, but I think that’s why I prefer it.

Also been do some testing with sweeteners, turns out that super sweet was the problem. I don’t seem to mind FLV Sweetness or FW Sweetener, but SS just not for me.

I have one more pineapple one I’ve been on lately, made that one for the Koko.

11 Likes

The Vanilla Cookie was the stand out for me from the latest flavor art release from the ones I tested so far. This one has come out nice, I will be playing around with this some more.

I have done another one with peanut butter, I haven’t tested that one. Not my norm I don’t really vape nuts, but it tastes good on the knuckle.

9 Likes

Ok ok fine David ill place order at chefs this week :angry:

6 Likes

So you must want a list of chefs super concentrates as well :rofl: I haven’t tested many of them so far, there was 2 that I liked init

4 Likes

I would really love that …i dont want to get their Lemin Custard just to find out WF is the same almost …Ya know what I mean

6 Likes

My two favourites so far were the coconut macaroon and Biscuit (Speculoos).

7 Likes

Vanilla cookie is oos so ill have to wait

4 Likes

I’ve gone through a fair few and they’re pretty good, though their tobaccos are pretty lacklustre.

5 Likes

This is what im working on …I need to make changes , more butter and a harder more pronounced cake …Ill probably use a cookie to achoeve this

10 Likes
9 Likes

Looks tasty. Thanks for posting.

5 Likes