Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) 2020

Dont you hate not having a flavor ??? I swear i had apple pop BUT NOPE…Guess what that means ? Yep gotta order it all bc of you :wink: …What bothers me more than having to order something is I CAN NEVER ONLY BUY ONE FLAVOR SO THANKS …lmao

8 Likes

Oh I know about it this week, wanted about 3-4 flavours. Ended up with 4 different carts and about 20 new ones, (oops make that 30 forgot about one). not including the MF I got that day. :crazy_face: Still 2 open and adding.

Had a go at making straight apricot jam this morning. Not bad still work to finish…but it was fresh when I tested it. Gonna do another with Marmalade instead of SB Jam

Apple Pop 0.2%, SSM Apricot 0.6%, MB Apricot 1.6% and OOO SB Jam 1.2%.

What apricot have you got?

6 Likes

Flavorah…I do have MF coming , i need to place an order but Chefs only has a couple Sasami and im not sure there are enough Sasami I want to order from NomNomz

4 Likes

Yeah I went stupid and ordered a heap of them, have only tried 2 or 3.

4 Likes

Ill wait until ive got a list from you and a couple other people …I did look at Chefs for the Apricot but they didnt have it …I need the FA milk so figured I’d pull the trigger if they had the Apricot but NOPE so my list grows lmao…Alright brother ( twin ) gotta get to bed ttyl

4 Likes

Strawberry Cream… 6.5%strawberry ripe 4%DXbavarian cream 2.5%DXMarshmallow .5%graham cracker 2%DXvanilla cupcake…
This was nasty AF…peaches & cream… 7%DXjuicy peach 3%DXgraham cracker 2%DXvanilla cupcake 1.5%DX marshmallow 1.5%DX bavarian cream…
Caramel Apple peach…
6%granny Smith apple 4%DX caramel 5%DXjuicy peach… this one was OK…
Haven’t even attempted to try this yet…a little scared with how some of the others have turned out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Coconut Cream Cake…
5%coconut 1%coconut candy 2%sweet cream 3% bavarian cream

5 Likes

This was the last ing. on tht last recipe…, I was trying to move the cursor and it posted;(
4%vanilla cupcake

3 Likes

Ok ppl…, I said I’d post some of the recipes I’ve made up here…
But… try at your own risk…
Or just sit back & laugh😝…, I didn’t really know much about DIY or talk with any1 tht had some experience in it but here goes nothin…

3 Likes

All flavors r TFA… found the company when I decided to try DIY, really cheap… big mistake tho…, hopefully from talking to all of u & stuff tht I’m learning, maybe I’ll be able to make something enjoyable one of these days!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: good night for now talk to y’all l8r…, hope I didn’t create to much ShitPosingAsMix!! Have a good day fam…

4 Likes

I did this with apricot… :wink:

It’s a mixed fruit jelly to go with my toast loaded…

4 Likes

You know what I think…looks pretty damn tasty in my books

3 Likes

I love banana paddlepops , I have tried heaps of versions like over 100 attempts to get a banana icecream correct, I have 29 or 30 bananas. That looks very thick and full on flavored, hope its banging good for you.

4 Likes

Yeah the Banana Paddlepop! 10ml test got slammed before 2 days were up so I made 2 x 30ml for steeping purposes and threw in a BPV2 just to see how it turns out after week/2.

3 Likes

Hay all…, I posted a couple of my old mixes tht I tried a while back… I didn’t think of this one…, evidently I didn’t write the recipe down anywhere except on the sticky note tht I used for a label :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:just saw it in the closet this morning…, I had to re-wic my atty anyways… hey…, this taste pretty good actually…

2 Likes

All TFA flavors…
It has a very subtle flavor tho… I taste something in front of the coconut flavor tht I can’t quite tell what it is… it’s a kinda sweet fruity flavor & as soon as it hits my tongue I taste the sweetness & then it’s followed by a kinda subtle coconut of some sort…, so I can’t really tell what tht kinda fruity feel is…

3 Likes

Interesting addition, I too have tried many renditions of the good old banana paddle pop.

I only got this yesterday but I smelt Milo, so that’s what I attempted with this, has a familiar chocolate milk taste but it ain’t no Milo yet.

milo2

@fidalgo_vapes all VTA :grinning:

7 Likes

Beautiful…Ive heard that VTA Dark Choco is a good one…looks tasty

4 Likes

Yeah, I like it especially paired with their chocolate mousse. Still have to try MF, got so many this week I’ve only tried the Wild Raspberry so far.

4 Likes

Big fan of Milo! Recipe looks good. Perhaps some biscuit base in there could bring up the grainy feel of milo? I’d be keen to try it once I’ve stopped obsessing over paddle pops :crazy_face:

5 Likes

WIP

One of my favorite commercial liquids b4 DIY was Kilo Dewberry Cream . I was reminded of it not too long ago by Mike Gordon . The honeydew is pushed fairly high compared to where I would usually use it , but at 3 and 4 pct it was not anywhere close to what Kilos was. If there was anything i would want is a thicker cream note , problem with that is it may take the Honeydew high notes away. B4 i make this public ill let it steep another week to see if the RF SMS helps the cream out …You can use you favorite blueberry if your lacking MF BB maybe FW at 2 to 3 pct …This reminds me so much of the Original Dewberry Cream

Whoa that was a long explanation

Needed about 3 days to sit b4 i was happy

7 Likes