Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

isnt that the same as one drop per 15ml , lol , just giving you crap :wink:

havent had the lime wedge yet

4 Likes

You will not need any citric or malic acid with lime wedge… perfect with blood orange red raspberry cream and some pucker… instant pixie dust :wink:

6 Likes

At 4% I might just be pushing Lemonade too far. In my initial Lemonade + fruit mixes I did use the other fruits a bit too high and might have smothered some of the lemonade note. I’ll back the lemonade off a little and work it up if needed.

Thanks for your input @anon84779643 and @fidalgo_vapes. :+1:

6 Likes

huh?? lol… no worries @Pro_Vapes… happy to help when I can… :):kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I mixed the lemonades and you both were right… less is more… I’ve just double my usage for my 120 ml bottle of Lemonade FLV… Big Thanks!

6 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Low Can You Go

maybe we should split that all up with a new thread " how low can you go " ( with good results )

6 Likes

Done mate

10char

8 Likes

oooo i have bllod orange and the red raspberry two i havent tried yet , my new house that im moving in to has a office which im making into my mixing room , sooooo excited

5 Likes

I just love love that red raspberry! <3

6 Likes

Mixed up a few testers yesterday…

WIPs

I also tweaked my Cracker Jacks recipe.

One for the FLV recipe book… not mixed yet…

One more I just came up with…

7 Likes

Liking the looks of the Cracker Jacks!

5 Likes

Pretty accurate too.

I’m not sure about the FLV version tho… I haven’t mixed it yet.

5 Likes

How is that Flavorah Beer nuts? It’s one of the few I haven’t tried yet, but I have never really been a fan of a nut vape. Wow, there really isn’t a good way to phrase that…

9 Likes

Pretty fuckin’ close to the real thing… FLV did a good job in recreating the salty aspect too. Probably about 85% of what I hope for in a salty peanut concentrate, which I think is pretty good considering no other single peanut covers 50% of my needs. In other words it’s the best I have tried so far.

5 Likes

Have you tried Expert Peanut Butter (DIYFS) before? I know Beaufort_Batches thinks pretty highly of that one!!

4 Likes

No I haven’t tried that one. As for Peanut butter the PB (SC)(RF) is the best I’ve tried. I’ll look into it tho.

EDIT

Not a lot of info on ELR, but the 2 mixers that rated it didn’t feel as strongly about it as @Beaufort_Batches.

4 Likes

So I am going to derail the thread again… But hold it for a minute because it might be worth it :wink:

I have no idea what Expert Peanut Butter DIYFS tastes like, we all know even Holy Vanilla is not my good friend. I do like their tobacco and vanilla raspberry so, but not the point.

The reason I am typing this is, earlier today I went to their homepage because I was setting up the prices in JC and didn’t have my invoices with me.

Maybe I am crazy but last time I remember that a 7.5ml glass vial was around $4.49, surprisingly I saw they now offering 1oz for $5.50 as standards? Vials are not even offered anymore. Unless I am absolute sleep deprived, they lowered their prices and that means you could go and try it, but more so, stock up on the holy vanilla. That was actually what I was thinking as I saw that, all of you like that flavor so much :wink:

I use the cheap (TFA) DX Peanut Butter mixed with (FLV) Peanut Butter. While it isn’t bad, I wouldn’t call this authentic or realistic peanut butter so.

5 Likes

Lately I have been using TFA PB, CAP PB and Hangsen PB mixed together. I am about to complete a Popcorn recipe using this PB trio and it’s coming along very well. I’m going to test it a couple of more time this week and I think it should be ready to post soon.

4 Likes

I used my 10ml bottle of PB Expert up and never bought anymore because of the price. It’s good but it’s not any better to use with recipes than TFA PB is. The only PB I don’t like is Flavorah, it tastes like gross raw peanut milk to me.

5 Likes