Private Recipes Sneak Peek (WIPs) Part II

isnt that the same as one drop per 15ml , lol , just giving you crap :wink:

havent had the lime wedge yet

4 Likes

You will not need any citric or malic acid with lime wedgeā€¦ perfect with blood orange red raspberry cream and some puckerā€¦ instant pixie dust :wink:

6 Likes

At 4% I might just be pushing Lemonade too far. In my initial Lemonade + fruit mixes I did use the other fruits a bit too high and might have smothered some of the lemonade note. Iā€™ll back the lemonade off a little and work it up if needed.

Thanks for your input @anon84779643 and @fidalgo_vapes. :+1:

6 Likes

huh?? lolā€¦ no worries @Pro_Vapesā€¦ happy to help when I canā€¦ :):kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I mixed the lemonades and you both were rightā€¦ less is moreā€¦ Iā€™ve just double my usage for my 120 ml bottle of Lemonade FLVā€¦ Big Thanks!

6 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: How Low Can You Go

maybe we should split that all up with a new thread " how low can you go " ( with good results )

6 Likes

Done mate

10char

8 Likes

oooo i have bllod orange and the red raspberry two i havent tried yet , my new house that im moving in to has a office which im making into my mixing room , sooooo excited

5 Likes

I just love love that red raspberry! <3

6 Likes

Mixed up a few testers yesterdayā€¦

WIPs

I also tweaked my Cracker Jacks recipe.

One for the FLV recipe bookā€¦ not mixed yetā€¦

One more I just came up withā€¦

7 Likes

Liking the looks of the Cracker Jacks!

5 Likes

Pretty accurate too.

Iā€™m not sure about the FLV version thoā€¦ I havenā€™t mixed it yet.

5 Likes

How is that Flavorah Beer nuts? Itā€™s one of the few I havenā€™t tried yet, but I have never really been a fan of a nut vape. Wow, there really isnā€™t a good way to phrase thatā€¦

9 Likes

Pretty fuckinā€™ close to the real thingā€¦ FLV did a good job in recreating the salty aspect too. Probably about 85% of what I hope for in a salty peanut concentrate, which I think is pretty good considering no other single peanut covers 50% of my needs. In other words itā€™s the best I have tried so far.

5 Likes

Have you tried Expert Peanut Butter (DIYFS) before? I know Beaufort_Batches thinks pretty highly of that one!!

4 Likes

No I havenā€™t tried that one. As for Peanut butter the PB (SC)(RF) is the best Iā€™ve tried. Iā€™ll look into it tho.

EDIT

Not a lot of info on ELR, but the 2 mixers that rated it didnā€™t feel as strongly about it as @Beaufort_Batches.

4 Likes

So I am going to derail the thread againā€¦ But hold it for a minute because it might be worth it :wink:

I have no idea what Expert Peanut Butter DIYFS tastes like, we all know even Holy Vanilla is not my good friend. I do like their tobacco and vanilla raspberry so, but not the point.

The reason I am typing this is, earlier today I went to their homepage because I was setting up the prices in JC and didnā€™t have my invoices with me.

Maybe I am crazy but last time I remember that a 7.5ml glass vial was around $4.49, surprisingly I saw they now offering 1oz for $5.50 as standards? Vials are not even offered anymore. Unless I am absolute sleep deprived, they lowered their prices and that means you could go and try it, but more so, stock up on the holy vanilla. That was actually what I was thinking as I saw that, all of you like that flavor so much :wink:

I use the cheap (TFA) DX Peanut Butter mixed with (FLV) Peanut Butter. While it isnā€™t bad, I wouldnā€™t call this authentic or realistic peanut butter so.

5 Likes

Lately I have been using TFA PB, CAP PB and Hangsen PB mixed together. I am about to complete a Popcorn recipe using this PB trio and itā€™s coming along very well. Iā€™m going to test it a couple of more time this week and I think it should be ready to post soon.

4 Likes

I used my 10ml bottle of PB Expert up and never bought anymore because of the price. Itā€™s good but itā€™s not any better to use with recipes than TFA PB is. The only PB I donā€™t like is Flavorah, it tastes like gross raw peanut milk to me.

5 Likes