Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

after testing 4 more flavors ive decided to wait until the two week mark to write anything in regards to RFSC , ill make 1 week notes and add those to the two week test , i feel at one week these flaves are just starting to turn into something potential but not quite there yet , the four flaves were

Blueberry Muffin
Milk
Coffee
Silly Rabbit

3 Likes

that would be interesting this is more like a good old fashioned root beer before carbonation , have you had Thomas Kemper or henry weinhards root beer ?? it more along those lines rather than A&W or Barqs

3 Likes

There are two local companies here that make delicious root beers. One is a root beer candy which is really authentic to the candy but too sweet for me to vape more than a couple hits, another is spot on root beer float with carbonation and everything. They’re both 20$ for 30 mils so obviously it’s out of my range, lol. I’d love to duplicate the first with less of the over powering sweetness and the second, well that carbonation trick is just witchcraft. I must master this!

7 Likes

i try not to get over excited or hype anythingg up too much but this is a SF that you could vape on its own and will make some good mixes as well , the carbonation thing let me know about that because thats interesting and id like ti know what giving that affect , for me koolada is a mint or menthol it didnt give my ice cream a cooling effect it added menthol taste to it , so i wonder if it will actually give the affect of fizz that would be cool

4 Likes

Harvest berry to me has much darker berries. RF SC. Yumberry is a much brighter berry IMO tastes like raspberries crossed with some unidentifiable huckleberry like taste to my taste buds

1 Like

You can get some fizzy ideas in this thread:

2 Likes

Is a very realistic yumberry if you have ever tasted the real thing the rf sc is quite true to the Chinese strawberry that it comes from - one of my favourite rf sc flavours.

4 Likes

I think you will find some of the RF SCs tend to mellow as they steep not only in throat hit but also in flavor. Might I suggest 3% as a SF and 3.5-4% if you plan on adding creams for a float

3 Likes

Solub Arome pancake is quite different and tasty. I add 2% to a pancake mix.Perhaps this is the missing link :wink: Also Viper Flavors pancake is very good a little heavy on the syrup but not the nasty style TFA waffles n maple type syrup

1 Like

It is probably the most authentic pancake available and not over ran with maple syrup

2 Likes

i was worried about this , i do have some in the 3pct range i went 2 to 3.5 and as low as 1pct with honey and coffee but after a week with the coffee im going to mix another SF test at 3 pct probably

2 Likes

i was wondering about the honeydew sorry for any confusion

1 Like

@Too_tall this was original message to you ty

1 Like

Oh the honeydew is really good. Not much steep required compared to the others. Just long enough for a little alcohol to burn off and good to go maybe 3 days

2 Likes

ive had MF , FA , Capella and tpa is imo the best could you compare to any of those ??? if not no biggie but ty

1 Like

No i don’t have any of those this was my first hones dew sorry

2 Likes

Honeydew from RF is much better and juicy than CAP, TPA. Mix it with strawberry sc, yum!

2 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes

which do you prefer out of the cap and tpa

1 Like

I didnt like Solub Arome pancake very much, I do really like there doughnut though.

1 Like