Recipe & Ingredients Help

Isn’t Portugal a country that has virtually legalised hard drugs? Yet they are treating Vaping like this!!! Un fucking believable. I was going to suggest posting some to you, but as you say, it seems more trouble than it’s worth. The older I get, the more I despise politicians, and I didn’t have much respect for them to begin with.

3 Likes

Yes that is right they also are the biggest growers for cbd in Europe but you cannot buy it direct here they use it to sell to Spain so they get top dollar. It is very relaxed here with the drugs laws and getting more so which is good!! They have also just started growing medical marijuana but again you can go to the Dr get a prescription and that is where is stops you can not fulfil your prescription. They are testing the growing I think a Canadian or American company has the farms in the North of Portugal once again they are only selling to import so that they make top euros & tax. There is a cbd shop in Faro if you want to buy cbd flowers you can €23 per gram more expensive than the real thing. Thanks for the offer to send that would be amazing I think it would be okay as there would be no paper work as if you buy from a vape company they have to send the paperwork. The other thing for me would be paying you for this.

2 Likes

That is a pretty good list and since you like dessert type flavors you should try Inawera’s Sessemi 2.0 it is absolutely divine. Oh, and another good dessert flavor is Horned Toffee by Inawera. I have videos on both if you want to know the profile but the list you have should do you good.

Ok, let’s take a closer look at your list. Biscuit is definitely one of my favorites, I have to get 4 oz bottles when I re-up. Acetyl Pyrazine is ok for adding “biscuit” flavor so I think you could do without it for now and just use the biscuit. Only if you want to of course but you could get something else instead and then pick it up on your next order.

Maybe someone else can chime in on this one but I would also ditch the TPA graham cracker for TFA Cheesecake (graham crust) that way you can get another dessert and it also has the graham cracker. These are merely suggestions. I don’t know exactly what your looking for but like you I love me my dessert and custard vapes.

Whatever you decide I wish you good luck and I hope you keep coming around so that you can start making your own eliquid and end up saving some cash.

3 Likes

OMG, me too man me too.

5 Likes

Hi

Thanks the difficulty for me is getting the Inawera concentrates they are very expensive here €4.50 + per 10 ml conentrate and they have limited selections I cannot afford to go direct to Inawera.com and inaweraflavours.com as the postal/delivery charges are very high from Poland to Portugal ranging from €20 + - €50 per order!!

I wanted to get a vape liquid called Cookie King DNVK but that is very expensive and off the shelf here. So I asked if anyone could help me with the recipe and very kindly Lordvapor put the recipe together for me. This is how this whole post started so the concentrates above are for this recipe:

I am very limited to what I can get here concentrates and when I do I am hit buy stupid prices it would probably be cheaper for me to get on a plane fly to the UK pick up and order and fly back again!! lol

4 Likes

@Steve68 the MF price debate has been around for quite a while. Granted the price per BOTTLE may seem higher, but they are ultra concentrated, which means you use very LITTLE of them in the recipes, and then, the price per RECIPE turns out to be much lower. They are very accurate, and are natural extractions, and IMO, very, very good.

2 Likes

Hello, you are in Portugal, right? I am in Barcelona, Spain. If you want we can organize a shipment from private to private …
If you are interested, just let me know.

3 Likes

We can do a test … Do you have vg, pg, nicotine? I can send you a shot …

3 Likes

My only interest is that he does not smoke cigarettes again. I have become an enemy! (of cigarettes)

3 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your message and reaching out it is very strict here I do vape 3mg nic yes but that is not best to send I do not think. If I got caught with that it would be a problem we pay €5 each nic shot here 18mg 50/50 10ml bottles I notice in Spain that they sell them for €1!!!

I wanted to make an order for concentrates and some coils from a shop called https://www.all4flavours.com/ as they have an offer on at the moment. Some people are telling me not to do it and others say it is fine as they do it. but if I get caught the fines are high.

The vape shops here are not great either and very expensive I get it that they have to cover their rents and taxes make some money. I know get it why most stop trading makes sense it is just too hard.

Portugal I think are so into smoking cigarettes as many Portuguese smoke so it is a good business they are not willing to loose. So as usual they put pressure on vapers.

Thanks
Massimo

4 Likes

Agreed. Some of my favourite recipes have come about by substituting flavours. Especially if they are old recipes that were created when there were very few flavour companies and concentrates were not specifically designed for vaping.

3 Likes

We’re all ‘thick’ on certain issues. I would imagine that even dear old Albert Einstein was ‘thick’ on some things. I cant imagine him being the best person to ask for help if you needed to improve a recipe, for example. I hate we live in an age when asking for help and advice instantly means one is ‘thick.’ It’s how we learn, improve and become better, more knowledgable human beings. Hopefully.

3 Likes

Some people can be very kind sometimes, too. As you,( and Gus6) have so wonderfully shown.

3 Likes

If you are in Portugal, can you get FA concentrates? Their creams are very good, and their Custard Premium is to die for. It also mixes beautifully with INW Custard .Dont be too hard on yourself. It takes a long time to really know what you’re doing, and even the best are still learning. You can learn a lot by investing some time watching channels such as ‘noted,’ and even, dare I say DiyorDie. I’ve learned so much from this site, which is still the best imo, and Session Drummers flavour notes are about as good as you’re gonna get when it comes to describing flavours, and indeed, letting you know if they are worth buying .Never be afraid to ask, as no question is too stupid ( well, maybe there are a few exceptions, but you get my point).Good luck with everything. We all have our crosses to bear. You are not alone.

3 Likes

This makes my blood boil!!!

2 Likes

I’ve often thought of moving to Barcelona. What’s it like? Do many people speak English?

3 Likes

I can get all concentrates here yes but the prices are so high if I want any Inawera concenttrates it is €4.60 per concentrate and I just cannot afford to pay this for 10ml when I may need 4-5 concentrates. It is just not worth it and too expensive and then you pay €5 per nic shot so just not worth mixing money for me is tight. So just looking at buying cheap off the shelf liquids which start at €15 for 50ml and then add a nic shot so that is €20 a liquid.

2 Likes

It is not the fact of learning to mix it is more for me the prices for concentrates does not make it worth mixing. I can get Capella, Fw, Fa, Tpa/Tfa, Inwera, Flavorah all of them you also have to be careful as some places rebottle and then add base to concentrates to make them go further and make more money. These vape stores just want to make every little extra euro out of you and do not care what they serve. That why it is so annoying to vape here you are bound to vape shops unless you go on holiday and stock up somewhere else. People do take risks to get things outside of Portugal but if you get caught they give you a nice fine take your vape stuff. I am just not taking any risks as one fine for me would finish me off.

3 Likes

Thats a real bummer. What can I say? The government know whats best for you. They will decide what you can and cannot put into your own bloody body ,dont you know. Makes my fkg blood boil. Anyway ,like others before me have said, if there is any way I can help. I have a lot of flavours I never really use that I would be happy to send you, for free, if you think they would get to you without any trouble .Just let me know.

4 Likes

Yes when the vaping started to become more mainstream here they cracked down straight away as it is very pro-smoking cigarettes. So they did not and do not like vaping even when I take a coffee somewhere and vape people look at me like I am from Mars and they are smoking cigarettes. I think would be okay to send concentrates only it is just that when you buy from outside it is the paperwork has the vape shop name on if they see anything with the word vape or vaping on the stop it, I suppose can only try and give it a go. I would send you some money for some concentrates or even just a few bottles of liquids pr-mixed. Nothing tobacco just some desserts would be nice. Thank you for your help and reaching out very kind of you.

4 Likes