Recommendations?

I was hoping to have some recommendations for where to purchase nicotine from. I am just starting out and have done a lot of research. Very glad to have found my way here!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Retrogirl78!
If you could let us know where you are and someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

7 Likes

I am in Central Texas!

7 Likes

Sorry, I am in Australia, so not particularly aware of vendors in your area.
You could check out:
:: Resources e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)

and this thread has some direct links to vendors also and is from Feb2022,
100mg/mL Nicotine Mixing Question - E-liquids / Beginners - E-Liquid Recipes Forum (e-liquid-recipes.com)

If not, I’m sure others will be around shortly and will chime in if they can help.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Retrogirl78
Bought some a while back but it’s in my freezer. Can’t vouch for it because I haven’t tried it yet.

Haven’t tried this one either.
https://nicbase.com/

Unfortunately, there aren’t a lot of options for retail sales of nic at the moment, but there is some good news. Nicotine River will be reopening their retail nic sales (hopefully very soon) and that I have tried, and loved. Lot’s of mixers here will vouch for it. Keep checking the forum threads as they have always been friends of ELR and I’m sure @Nicotine_River will let us know as soon as it happens.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Retrogirl78, AND, from the Great State of Texas !!!

You’ve already received my two go to sources at this time, i.e. Nude, and Delosi. Hopefully more choices will become available soon.

6 Likes

Glad to have you with us. You’ve heard from some of the people here and like they’ve said theres not many places to get nic anymore, another place you can try is Vape Mall, they sale synthetic nic, and if you get that you mite lower the nic level like say from 6. To a 4 that stuff seems strong, im using it now.
If your un able to get your hands on any let me know and ill send you some. Im right down the road from you. Im in Lumberton

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome @Retrogirl78

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome, recommendations and help! It is certainly appreciated!

As far as the synthetic nicotine, is that better?

6 Likes

I for one dont know the science of it just what ive heard,
Some on here may know more, I’ve been vaping about 300 mils of juice with it and have had no problems

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I may have to try some. I am curious now.

4 Likes

What size bottles do you freeze your nicotine in?

5 Likes

I’m lazy. I just put it in the freezer in the bottles it comes in. When its time to use, I just make a few liters in the strength I need and keep it in the fridge. There are many who go to greater lengths and purchase a bunch of other stuff to keep them maintained in the freezer, but I’ve never had a problem with my method. Whatever works for you, is the way to go.

8 Likes

If you’ll be storing it in the freezer section of the kitchen fridge, you might let the available freezer space and shelf height decide what size bottle will optimize the available space. If you have a chest style freezer with lots of room, it probably wont matter.

Everyone comes up with a freezer storage plan that suits them, depending on how much they want to buy & store, freezer space, and bottle size that they’re comfy working with.

As @Lostmarbles said, whatever works for you, is the way to go.

Edit: Oops… and welcome to ELR!

7 Likes

Good to know! I dove into a deeper rabbit hole than i realized with this whole thing! Lol. But i am super excited!

5 Likes

I do have a chest freezer, so that will help. Now time to start thinking about that too!

6 Likes

@Retrogirl78 bottle size can matter depending on your cu. ft. of storage space, but the one thing to remember, is to have a smaller “working” bottle, which gets pulled out, and then put back, so that the remainder of your stash, is not affected by the freeze/thaw cycles.

7 Likes