[REQ] looking for Dinner Lady's apple sours clone

I have to agree with that @Xsoul, BUT, be advised, this has been a LONG running (and heated at times) debate here on ELR. As always, we all have to use what works for ourselves, and not be concerned with how others do things.

6 Likes

That’s the best way to look at it

As the strawberry debate causes another issue
Just read and found out some vapors can’t taste certain strawberry consentrate

4 Likes

Well @anon84779643 and I are pals, but man-o-man, we got into it over the drops vs. weight thing a time or two !!!

It actually spawned into multiple threads. In the end, what makes the most sense to us, are the methods we use, and sometimes other methods seem less sensible, but doesn’t mean they are.

6 Likes

Oh I know
I could say drops or % it’s all weight
So adding weight dosent matter how it’s done just that you know what your adding and doing incriminately and having the time to taste and test and add or dilute if it’s overpowered or muted

3 Likes

Off topic just looked at thread @Rocky02852 cheers for the :green_heart:

I might have to add a recipe (not juice) shrimp fijhitas “absolutely stuffed”
Don’t knock it till you try it…

Shrimp (devein “Noone want shrimp poo”)
Bell pepper (red, green, yellow). sliced
Button mushrooms. sliced
Sweet or regular onion. diced
Garlic, & salt and pepper to taste
Tortillas (any corn or white flour)
Fijhita season mix “BBQ old elpaso was tonights”

Fijhita salad ( I add after cooking the veg I make a salsa salad)

Bagged mixed salad
Spring onions
Salsa

It’s beautiful

4 Likes

This can be moved to that one “real food” thread.

3 Likes

Idk how :sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Sd… my sugar pie, honey bunch lol :stuck_out_tongue:

You so funny!! :rofl:
I still think you are the bombdiggity!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Lol I moved it

3 Likes

I don’t know if it’s of any help, or if it’s already been mentioned, but there is an additive called “sour,” haven’t used it myself so? Might be worth a try.

4 Likes

Well @Xsoul I found this thread interesting and it just keeps getting Better !
That recipe looks delicious and I could actually Vape that(with a couple substitutions) would go good with my appetizer vape;

As far as your Apple mix, really can’t help you there, but I’m in agreement with those that suggested Fuji (FA)
I use that flavor quite often in many of my mixes! And Sour (TFA)
3 Likes

Crazy @Rocky02852.

:slight_smile:

Paging @Bob_Bitchen

2 Likes

Legend, can’t believe I still don’t have the flavors for his Spam Sandwich :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Spam… Do you have dog food flavours that will work :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sorry my dog don’t Vape, at least not in front of me🤪

3 Likes

:dog2::paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints::dash::dash::dash::dash::dash: Woof

3 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

@Xsoul How did you end up going? I have tried the Dinner Lady apple sours and actually find it a bit watery. You could also try adding WF green jolly candy in with Camp Tiger Claw or maybe even some WF sour ball candy down low… This recipe was recently released Happy Cowboy (Camp Tigerclaw Remix) recipe | All The Flavors and made use of what was mentioned on Noted - WF green jolly at 2% “may” be a substitute for the CAP green apple hard candy. If you like sour apples you might also try VTA green apple or granny smith.

3 Likes

I made a one that wasn’t designed to be a Dinner Lady clone, but more of an ‘Apple Sourz’ kind of vibe.

Two Apples - INW 3% (I tried anywhere from 2% to 5%)
Sour - TPA 2%
Super Sweet - CAP .65%
Fuji Apple - FA .2% (This one is optional, and anything more than a drop or two tends to mute a bunch of the Two Apples tones. Makes it tacky.

Very simple recipe but works a treat. Would anyone be interested in a Custard Apple (Cherimoya) recipe?

3 Likes

Yes why not- I always like looking at recipes @SteepleJack

2 Likes