[REQ] Meteor milk by Space Jam

Help! There is no clone for this on the recipe side. I tried my friends and i need a bottle in my life.
I am prepared to buy every flavor, which is crazy because i have no flavors besides Flavorah in my stash
Edit: space jam is the brand…

6 Likes

Thanks @MisterSinner
A more precise title was in order :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Meteor Milk by Space Jam hails from their new High VG Green Label Line, presenting a trio of strawberry delicious flavors that are comprised of smooth strawberry ice cream, silky strawberry syrup, and plump juicy strawberries.

a trio of strawberry

Sounds like some combos many use around here…

Just from the description I have something similar that’s the best SB Ice Cream I’ve tried so far

Strawberry Ice Cream Sandwich Original : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/589960/Strawberry%20Ice%20Cream%20Sandwich%20Original

0.50% Coconut (FA) (Strawberry Booster)
2.00% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) (Scratch)
0.50% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.00% Strawberry (MF) (Eligible Sub?)
3.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.50% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
1.00% Vanilla (MF) (Sub Holy Vanilla DIYFS)
2.00% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) (Sub for VIC LB)

Flavor total: 12.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/4GZa

The final mix should look something like this…

Strawberry Ice Cream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2194500/Strawberry+Ice+Cream

0.50% Coconut (FA) (Strawberry Booster)
0.50% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.00% Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
1.00% Strawberry (MF) (Eligible Sub?)
3.00% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
2.50% Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA)
2.50% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 11%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/jyM0

9 Likes

Possible sub for the Strawberry (Medicine Flower) Sweet Strawberry (CAP). I have a Triple SB Milkshake in the funnel and it’s similar (very!) I tried this Triple with Strawberry (Red Touch) and it didn’t play nice with the SB Shisha. Stealing the Coconut 0.50% …muchos gracias @Pro_Vapes!

6 Likes

Okay! Thanks @Pro_Vapes!
I did a blanket google search and this thread is near the top for this specific clone question! (Actually the only one with a legitimate answer as well)
You have done me and many others a great service!
Now, to find a place that sells all these flavors! Im nervous to try other flavor brands…
Edit: is the second recipe a more accurate compilation for this clone?

3 Likes

May I ask why you stay away from everything outside of FLV and nervous to try any others? Don’t get me wrong, FLV does have some good flavors, but FA, INW, MF, etc, have some amazing, “must have” flavors, at a fraction of the price in most cases (minus MF for which you need a second mortgage for)

5 Likes

I guess im trying to stay in a comfort zone that is highly fabricated by my mind.
I am actually relieved that i found a recipe that gives me a reason to expand.

6 Likes

Oh jeepers
I am putting these flavors in my cart and for FA
there is flavor art and flavor apprentice…
Edit: i figured it out, i think :smiley:

4 Likes

FA is always FlavourArt as far as recipes go (some company’s do label their TFA bottle Fa like chemistry elements label)

Then TFA is The Flavor Apprentice in recipes. Sometimes you may see it as TPA

5 Likes

Okay. Thanks. Whew. I was confused!
Now, for a different noob question.
I have checked gremlin, bull city and nicriver. Is holy vanilla an exclusive flavor that can only be bought from that vendor?

3 Likes

I haven’t ever had the holy vanilla myself. I asked the same question on my Vanillin thread and got an answer from my sister Amy :slight_smile:

Vanillin discovery

2 Likes

You’re expanding away from Flavorah…this must be a seriously awesome juice :grinning: (and now you’re making me wanna buy a sample and I haven’t had store bought juice in 2 years :rofl:). Excited for you! :tada:

4 Likes

Yea! My friend needed some guidance as she was having lots of trouble with her set up so i took her vape to see what was up, then drilled her on what the flavor was. Now, i steal her vape at work whenever she is there! Ive been off store bought for well over a year. Hahaahah

2 Likes

Okay. @DarthVapor @Pro_Vapes @Amy2
I have 5 of the flavors in my cart at bull city vapors
The ones i am missing:
holy vanilla (is there a decent sub?)
Strawberry medicine flower (is there a decent sub?)
I would rather not have multiple carts plus shipping. YOU GUYS ROCK!
Edit: i know there is more eligible flavor aficionados out there! I just dont remember you all!

4 Likes

Considering you have 2 SBs… (one for sweetness and one with body), the SB FA should round out this mix to a full SB forward note. I’m thinking around 2% SB FA.

If it’s not sweet enough for you try adding .5% Frosting FLV or sub SB FA for Sweet SB CAP…

It’s only a Ice Cream booster. If you have Vanilla Bean FLV, it should be a good sub at low %s.

Maybe @Amy2 and @DarthVapor will weigh in also.

5 Likes

Awesome! Ill add both to my cart!
I have flv vanilla bean! Thats a relief!
…this is sooooo exciting!

5 Likes

I’m so excited for you! Lol

3 Likes

That is how I ended up with 800 + flavors getting excited lol !!! It’s good to see you having fun.

I am unsure of the requested juice - Meteor milk I know who Space Jam is of course but hadn’t tried this one before.

If your looking for some great SBs that are available at BCF then I’d suggest getting both FA Juicy SB and Red touch both great for different reasons.

Vanilla Ice Ceam LB - Also available at LB is the best darn ice cream out there hands down.

For vanillas since MF isn’t in the game over at BCF you can check out FA’s Vanilla tahity , Vanilla Bourbon and Vanilla Classic those are all sound choices while you can later get the other one.

Not sure what other questions you had ?

5 Likes

Those posted recipes sound pretty good. Of COURSE, I don’t have enough flavors to make either one exactly, but it’s more for the wish list I guess. I did make a clone of their “Andromeda” once. I have no idea what the real recipe is, and had to hack the blazes out of the clone to fit flavors I had, but it came out pretty good anyway. I’m glad the thread was posted; gives me some good ideas again. :+1:

2 Likes

@Pro_Vapes
Can you expand on the coconut/ strawberry combo please?
Interested to hear your views on this.
Thank you

2 Likes