[REQ] Pulp Coconut Puff

Can’t say, i have no experience with SA Coconuts (but they are not rated as exceptional, so probably not missing a lot there),. As usually happens, i think i have them all except the top 3 (well, Sweet Coconut FLV is really great and useful, but still missing DEL, SSA, VSO)

Thankfully we have our @SessionDrummer to show us the path and save some money… i mean to spend some more. :grinning:

SSA Ripe Coconut, Delosi Coconut, VSO Coconut

7 Likes

SSA ripe coconut, Delosi Coconut, and VSO? totally unknown Oh waw! I hope I can order them from France

5 Likes

So… who has an idea for a recipe? :smiley:

3 Likes

I already know that Pulp’s coconut is not a natural flavored coconut… hum hum?

3 Likes

If the company is based in France they must be using flavors available in the EU. I would limit yourself to that. That, in itself, is monumental.

5 Likes

2022 and… I still haven’t found the secret to this recipe. It tastes a bit like Raffaello chocolate. Anyone got any new ideas? thanks a lot for your help :two_hearts::kiss:

4 Likes

Gamma Octalactone is the compound used to give that Coconut Flavor…A lot of flavors contain it if i were making a Coconut Puff or whatever I would start with VTA Dessiccated Coconut for the Coconut Flakes. I might even add some INW Yes We Cheesecake since it contains Gamma…There are so many different ways to try this BUT unless someine else has tried this it will be hard ti get something that can replace it …Trying to recreate a liquid is damn near impossible. Making something to replace it that is as satisfying or even more satisfying imo should be the goal…

I wish you luck

Note : Your Cotton Candy is Ethyl Maltol and they probably used it higher than you see DIY mixers use it

8 Likes