Restricted airflow atty’s

List them here! Single coil, duel coil, rda, rta, what’s out there with more of a restricted hit? I’ll start, really loving my geekvape ammit mtl rda, airflow fully open with a standard bore 510 drip tip and it hits really great at around 30 watts, honorable mention for the fumytech rose mtl rta, it’s almost too tight to be a restricted lung hit, I run it in the 20 watt range…

Help me out and list your favorites! For reference, I’m talking about tanks and drippers where 50 watts would be a hot vape…I think the wasp nano is too airy to be on this list, the hermetic rda would be as loose an airflow as I would still consider restricted, and it would be on my list of favorites if I hadn’t broken both of the ceramic t-posts:(

9 Likes

I’d add the Wismec Theorem to the list if it was still available… As well as the Hermetic!

Matt’s just a bad Mo-Fo when it comes to restricted IMO.

Well. We need to put that back on the list where it damn well belongs!
(PM me an address brother!)

6 Likes

Pm sent, I have seen the theorem around in clearance bins, although i can’t remember where… older models are fine for everyone to list as well, I’m a clearance bin shopper lol a lot of the rest of us are too

6 Likes

One that immediately comes to mind is my old Paradigm Magma RDA. Dual post, deep juice well, domed cap and single AF holes (1 on each side). I doubt if it’s even still in production but if you get lucky and run across one snatch it up.
Paradigm Magma Paradigm Magma2

11 Likes

I’ve heard that, waiting for it to go on sale to pick it up, I really like the Bogan lol the video he did where he lit the voopoo mod on Fire was aces lol

6 Likes

Blotto RTA,accidentally deleted post

7 Likes

That was probably before squonk pins came with every rda, it looks like it would be perfect for a single battery squonker too

6 Likes

I run my Blotto on a mech parallel kanthal single coil, it’s pretty good

5 Likes

I’ll add in a useless bonus tank lol, the avidvape ghost inhale rta…I won it in a giveaway forever ago, probably the best flavor rta I’ve ever vaped, and the only atty I could never get to wick properly. It had an enormous amount of issues honestly, the holes for your leads were wider than the screws so using round wire was an enormous pain, forget about trying a parallel coil, the threading was garbage, the afc was garbage, and the glass for the tank shattered if you looked at it wrong, but I kept it running as long as I could because the flavor was out of this world good, I’ve never recommended it to anyone though due to the enormous amount of issues it had.

6 Likes

I‘d like to add the Wotofo Nudge 22 mm RDA - really nice little RDA, great flavor (much better flavor than the 24 mm Nudge). It‘s hard to find one, but not totally impossible. It’s a single coil RDA.

6 Likes

I almost picked one of those up, but grabbed the rose mtl rta as it was a little cheaper at the time, I’ll have to keep an eye out for one!

4 Likes

Theorem? Card to share a build and wick rundown? I haven’t gotten it to work.

6 Likes

These are my core atomizers for MTL. :kissing_heart::dash:

KayFun (any)
Ammit RDA
Vapefly Brunhilde RTA
Vapefly Holic RDA
Vapefly Galaxies RDTA
Youde IGO-L or -W RDA

8 Likes

How does the galaxies airflow compare to the ammit? When I first got into tighter airflow I flipped a coin between the galaxies and the berserker, and ended up with the berserker rda, it’s too damn tight at its most open setting for me, works great for sneaking a hit someplace I shouldn’t though lol I take it with me to amusement parks to avoid the “smoking” area

4 Likes

[quote=“Fishaddict420, post:15, topic:236890”]
How does the galaxies airflow compare to the ammit?

Ya know… roughly the same :wink: Being a 100% NET vaper, I split the line between being a DL and MTL vaper. I’m happy with both atomizers. I was not happy with the Berserker… wasted my hard earned money x2 on that style atty; happily gave them away! :smirk:

6 Likes

Kayfun Lite Plus V2 (EH Pro clone)
Any of the Joyetech CLR coil tanks (Tron, Ego One Mega or Mini)
SXK Doggystyle 2K16
Erlkonigin Mini (Tobecco clone)

Most of these are getting tough to find, except the SXK Doggystyle. Fasttech still has them for $10 and some change. Everything simple, single Kanthal coil at 9.5 watts, except the Erl K at 8.0 watts.

Guess I’m a flea power vaper. :grin:

7 Likes

Sure. :slight_smile:
I’ve described it in the past, but honestly, it really does need a pictorial accompanying. Because the height and positioning are very important IMO.

I’ve got one rig that needs a new coil and wick, so I’ll try to put a tutorial together by the end of the day. (Today’s the Super Bowl though, so expect it to be late tonight) :wink:

4 Likes

Loved the Magma. So sorry I gave it away

6 Likes

Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA. Wonderful single coil rda. I find it helps for mixing pod recipes.

5 Likes

That’s another one I keep looking at, several reviews compare the airflow to the wasp nano though

3 Likes