Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I got one- it was cheap…works great…what more could I want?

1 Like

That was my fault I hit the Reply button by accident so I split the post up and did another post right away and just came back and edited the previous ones so in the end they would all be together. In between the first and second one you did your reply but I had not finished editing part two and part three yet sorry

2 Likes
4 Likes

I think joytech is the model for all mod makers to use as an excellent example for a company to be able to create a fairly priced and durable functioning mod… I love mine…it doe’s what it’s supposed to for a fair price… :smiley:

4 Likes

Totally agree and Jay Bo Designs and Vapor Flask seem to think the same thing now that they have apparently merged under the Wismec Brand name along with JoyeTech innards.

1 Like

@Whiterose0818

I read this over in Vape Mail thread but figured I would answer it here. Yes just go to the update software click update and the screen will come up and you have to chose what version to install just chose the 1.08 update and it should restore your mod back to that version with no issues.

2 Likes

Probably should have already posted this but just in case it’s needed, this is instructions for Version 3.0 upgrade I sent to a couple people here and rather than deleting it I thought I should post it…

5 Likes

Just took a screenshot of that so its handy if i need to reference it in any way. :yum:

1 Like

Did you set a TCR or did you go with the preset?

1 Like

I set the tcr to 0120.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAzkAxMmGng/

Didn’t take but a couple minutes before I pulled the trigger on that!

Can anybody help me with the update to 3.0?
I tried for about an hour but my damn computer keeps wanting to open it with Firefox and it’s like I’m stuck in a loop…I don’t know what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

You must download the file to your computer and make sure you download the correct version per operating system. The file is in .ZIP format so unzip it. Unlike some mod upgrades the Rx200 must have the batteries installed and the unit must be turned on. Plug in the Rx200 into the computer that holds the upgrade software with the USB Cable provided. Within the software you unzipped is a file UpdateWismec.exe. run this file and then just follow through. I personally updated one step at a time. Version 1.08, then, Version 3.0. Don’t know if that is necessary but I did it just in case…

2 Likes

I watched 2 videos on how to do this, and they had a much better go of it than I did…imma try again, thanks @ringling!

1 Like

If you fail again then try another USB cable. Maybe it is bad. You never know. Shit happens as they say. Or even a different USB Port

Tried that too, as well as on and off…I think the mistake I may have been making was trying to open it and my computer choosing firefox

1 Like

What do I do from here?
This is far as I get, over and over again…it’s maddening!

Uploading…

Now I’m having trouble posting pics…ugh I hate being sick!

So you are saying every time you run the file UpdateWismec.exe then firefox comes up?

Just wait till the picture is completely uploaded. Sick eh, maybe that is actually your problem. You know how we get when we are sick…

Yes, I click it to open and then a new Firefox window opens up and another new prompt pops up, over and over again
Lemme just say, I’m not good at downloads, but updating my other devices has been cake.
As far as the pic, it said 100%
…but as I type this I’ve now got the timer in the right hand bottom corner that says uploading 0% now…and that was 2 and 3 posts ago