Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I’m the type that uses File Explorer and just runs things from it’s actual file location. Perhaps @5prock3t should run it from it’s actual location IF he is Not doing so. I have seen problems trying to run things from the Unzip program listing. Wonder if that is what he is doing? You listening @5prock3t ?

1 Like

So you are trying to run the .ZIP file, is this correct? You have not unzipped the file?

1 Like

I’m lost on this one.

1 Like

I’m seeing a bin file
I’ve already extracted everything with the UpdateWismec application

http://www.premiumecigarette.com/wismec-reuleaux-dna200-wud-skin/

Not bought it but it’s sweet looking

3 Likes

So you have EXTRACTED all the files? You should also see the UpdateWismec.EXE file as well which is the file you must run (EXECUTE). Sometimes that is the only way they will run properly if they have been extracted and you do not try to run them when still zipped. Hope that makes sense. In otherwords extract the files and run the program from it’s actual location (folder where they were extracted to) with FILE EXPLORER…

1 Like

At the bottom of your files below V3bin youll see that is says update wismec, double click that. Then when it unzips youll see update wismec at the bottom, double click that and it will work. I think your clicking the bin file and thats when it ask you what you want to use to download, dont do that

1 Like

Thanks! …that worked kinda.
I right clicked on the UpdateWismec file and then clicked “run as administrator” and that got the job done in about 10 seconds.

Sorry to derail the topic, and thanks for your help @ringling and @Cloyce

2 Likes

Your welcome!!

Now I have to buy a RX200 just so I can use the file! Darn

1 Like

Actually that is what this thread is for. Just glad you got it upgraded, NOW, somewhere above I explained the new menu you have just added and how to take advantage of the new TCR functions. It is definitely in this thread and you will most likely need it so check it out…

Thanks…I’m taking a break from temp control for a moment…I was able to find wattage mode easily.
I just have had the time (being home, sick) and figured I’d give the update a go.

Actually I posted this in another thread I believe. My Bad ! Download this picture and when you’re ready to play with Temp Control you’ll have it. It’s a bitch to find this stuff after awhile…

2 Likes

did you see the heat sensitive wrap?
http://www.jwraps.com/category_s/2232.htm

2 Likes

I did. I was perusing the J-Wraps website just yesterday in fact and was looking at what they have. I do think I will get a wrap or something soon as I have a couple little nicks in my Roo Low already, and I’ve been as careful with it as I will ever be fo sho.

My dear mother bought me the coolest coffee mug for Christmas in 2007. It’s black with the Harley logo, but the cool part was the heat-reactive flames that come from the bottom of the mug. When I first got it you could barely see them, they looked black and I didn’t know they changed with heat. Imagine my surprise the first hot cup of coffee I put in it! Bright orange/yellow flames appeared. I was like a little boy with a brand new yo yo. But, now they stay a kind of orange/brown and only barely change with heat. I’m not really saying anything about the wrap just sharing a cool experience.

Edit - heck I haven’t used the mug in a while. So I got it out and here’s before (room temp) and after (hot coffee from my Keurig). As you can see it’s got every bit of the 8 years evidenced by the flames. I wish I had known how it would end up…it holds such a special place in my heart.

4 Likes

cool mug even as it is but I bet it was sweet when it was new

It was bro, it was. And as I sit here looking at it I can’t help tearing up a bit. My sweet mother gave all she had to her 5 children. Many times more than she had. Now she lives alone in a tiny apartment in Mt Airy, NC and I have so little time I can barely get up to see her more than a few times each year. We talk quite often, but you know time is relentless. It stops for no one. And each day that passes is another day of lost opportunities.

Holy shit, I need to shut up or I’m going to spend the rest of the day calling everyone I love. What’s your phone# man? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get the same way sometimes… and I make the calls… time fears no one!!!

1 Like

$32 for a wrap? wow…

3 Likes

Yeah…it was an impulse buy while at home, sick from work…so rad though! Had to have it!

4 Likes

Be careful… Grimm did a review on these and they were missing pieces. Some pieces didn’t line up. There’s other skins/wraps out there that are better. Jwraps, mighty skins, or 707 skins on eBay. I usually buy 707, and they’re legit. But jwraps has a bunch of the wood look if that’s what you’re looking for.