Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

I just got my RX200 … I know that I recently stated that my gripe with it was the weight due to requiring 3 18650 batteries, but after holding it, it’s not as bad a I thought. Still a bit heavier than I had hoped but it feels solid and quite ergonomic. I am totally digging this mod.

5 Likes

Glad you are liking it, I know mine has become my favorite for the feel in the hand and the Evic VTC mini for how well it works TC.

I am sure the RX 200 is going to get even better just as the VTC Mini has with every update.

I want 3 more TC mods so I am trying to wait until at least 1 more update comes out for the RX before I decide rather they will be the mini or the RX but both are great mods.

I know some are having issues with there RX’s but others are not and I am one of the ones that is not having issues but the latest update for the Mini’s set them a step above for function with TC

3 Likes

Updated the firmware, did a duel 24g SS 8 wrap 3.0mm vertical build. Vapes awesome

3 Likes

VapeNW.com now has the RX200 for $39.95 plus $5 shipping.

http://vapenw.com/reuleaux-rx200-by-wismec-jaybo-designs-14762

2 Likes

I’m in Heaven!!!

RX200 with an Aromamizer RDTA. I’m loving this setup. Running it with dual vertical coils, 26 ga Ti wire, 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID. Surprisingly huge dense warm clouds and the flavor is incredible. :grinning:

I think my Velocity RDA will be sitting on the shelf for a while.

10 Likes

Glad you are liking it

Just a suggestion here… Just got this on eBay. Think for 8$. Very very nice, high quality! It looks like this sleeve came with the mod. Makes it much more grippy if you’re looking for that. I’ve seen others, but none of this quality. The eBay name is directconnectionco. They make sleeves for alot of diff mods, tons of different colors. I just ordered a black sleeve for my red sigelei 150w tc. Hope I can help somebody out.

6 Likes

Sweet bro. Thats the exact same setup im using to the build and mod and tank. I agree. Its very good

1 Like

Hey guys, this probably only applies to chain vapors, ha. What kind of battery life are you getting on the wismec reuleaux rx200? I chain vape @ 65w. And get maybe a day and half. I’m currently running mxjo 3000mah 3.7v 35a. The batteries are only maybe a month old. Feels like my sigelei 150w tc gives me the same length of battery life. I have awt 3000mah 3.7v 40a in my sigelei. Think I should try getting 40a batteries? Or is my battery life the same as most of you? Thanks!

1 Like

Get some LG HG2, LG HE4 or Samsung 25R batteries :slightly_smiling:

These are the ones you’re using:

2 Likes

I totally agree on only these batteries for this mod

1 Like

Yep, those are them! Ok thanks. I’ll try some. Any websites you’d recommend? Don’t think my local Vape shop carries these. But I’ll check. Thanks again!

And I’m confused about the amps. The lg hg2 are 20a. But my mxjo are 35a. I was under the impression the higher the amp the more longevity of the battery? But I think I’m going to try the lg’s, thanks!

The link that @daath posted explains the reason. They aren’t what they say they are.

1 Like

the mah is basically the the length of time until a recharge is needed mah means mili-amp-hours the amps are what strength they pulse at…

1 Like

If you check out the link to Mooch’s test, you’ll see that Mjxo’s are not 35A but 15-20A and sort of on par with the LG HG2, but has less capcity (mAh) :slightly_smiling: Most other batteries are re-wrapped LG, Samsung or other that didn’t make the cut be “real” LG or Samsung batteries…

2 Likes

So I’m looking at the LG batteries. And it’s between the hg2 & hb2. Looks like the only difference is, I’d get more longevity out of the hb2. Is that correct?

“The LG HB2 is a newer (2015) cell that has gained some attention because of its high maximum discharge current of 30A. That, combined with a safer chemistry (NMC) makes it an initially interesting choice for high-drain applications. The first downside is the capacity which is only 1500mAh - a downside today because there are other high-drain cells available that have double the capacity. Second, in tests the HB2 performs poorly at 30A, indicating that the cell should be nominally rated at a lower 22A current.”

5 Likes

Lg he 4’s are my go to batts. 30a continuous discharge. Can’t go wrong with those.

1 Like

HB2/HB6 rated at 1500 mAh, actual around 1350 mAh - true 30A battery though! :smiley:

3 Likes