Reuleaux RX200 by Wismec

just wondering why the ipv4 won’t work with to in temp control ?? did you do the update??

yes, I did

1 Like

and you’re drippin rt??? do you have a rta you could tinker with and see if it gets the warmth you like… the umph vape is a boring thing

1 Like

I did have my TFV4 on it with the single coil Ti rba, but I started getting that burnt cotton taste, so I pulled it. I think it was just wicking on one side. Wicking is kinda tricky. Need to rebuild it and try again.

1 Like

I just ordered one last night … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s amazing for sure. I wish mine would grow like that…it’s somewhere between Willie Nelson and Joe Dirt.

2 Likes

It turns out P4Y made a very poor connection for ground at the 510 pin causing issues. Yes it was updated. My son wanted it and has no interest in TC so he’s using it VW mode and loves it.

@vaping_tom @SthrnMixer My beard has been there since I was 21 years old. My wife has never seen my face other than in pictures I have had it as long as to my waist in the past. ZZ Top style

This is what I liked to do as Santa back before I broke my back

6 Likes

Hey everyone, just got my replacement in. And so far so good. But I’ve got a question… I went to upgrade immediately but it was already updated which is great. My firmware was 1.07, but my hardware was 1.04. All the other hardware I’ve seen is at 1.03. Anybody know why? Ha

1 Like

I got mine on its way. And a steam crave as weil. Theu should go together

1 Like

Just noticed there is a new update. V 1.08 I don’t know what’s different but I’m going to try it out.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the RX version doesn’t have the balanced charging that the DNA does. Really should be charging those batteries nan external charger.

1 Like

I just updated mine to version 1.08. After the update it still said hardware version 1.03. Maybe yours is newer hardware and that’s why it 1.04. I don’t know. I vape with titanium and I couldn’t tell any difference. It doesn’t have the new tcr function that the evic mini just got.

Just updated mine to ver 1.08 and hardware 1.00. ?
Anyone use this update yet?

The hardware version will stay the same it has to do with the version of the board

I just did the update and re-set everything to the same settings I was using before the update and I swear it seems the vape is warmer. I am using Ti wire as well. Maybe it is just me but the vape seems fuller also if that makes sense

2 Likes

i recently purchased and received the RX200…set it up last night with Ti in TC mode…i must say, this thing is really impressive! the TC works very very well! now mind you, i have DNA200 mods, i have the IPV3li-VR, i have the IPV5S, and this thing performs very well…i might even go as far as to say that it performs better than all the rest of my TC mods besides my DNA200, of course…
i ordered 3 silicone sleeves from Fasttech, they should be here in 2 weeks, and i’ll start carrying my RX200…might even order another…
good stuff…so if anyone is on the fence about this mod and regard my opinion highly, then worry no more…its worth the $45!
several places carry this item at rock bottom prices, so you absolutely cant go wrong.

6 Likes

Just updated… And does anybody know what’s new? Or notice any changes? I could be wrong, but it looks like my font changed. That’s all I can tell so far, ha. Uploading…

That is the only visual difference and it did change, but I swear in Ti mode it seems the quality of the vape got better

If you were trying to upload a pic, you have to wait for it to finish uploading and show up before hitting the button or it doesn’t show. :wink:

Haha. It said 100%. My bad. It was just the update screen saying I was on firmware 1.08.

1 Like

If all it did was VW it wouild be worth that and more! If the TC wrinkles get ironed out I will probably pick up a couple of them. For now I"m waiting till the early birds and Joyetech get all the kinks out.

1 Like